gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2005-07-06, 01:22
Obsessive

Default names of users avetors

hopefuly not tooooo much to ask, but can everyone add a small comment in there signture stating where his/her current avetor come from?! (hope for a link to the offical website if possible).

じゃ、 いま は haelethさん の avetor が だれ です か?
Old 2005-07-06, 03:54
Ex-boss

Mine? Currently Minagi Sanjoh from Sense off. I'd post a link to the makers' site, but they just closed it down and deleted all the content... :(

Edit: now changed. The avatar in question was
Old 2005-07-06, 07:22
Obsessive

Send a message via ICQ to Shii

Futaba Channel
Old 2005-07-06, 07:23
omgwtflolz

Made it.
Old 2005-07-06, 07:57
Addicted

I made mine from a screengrab of Kanoso, the free and horrific parody of Kanon which can be downloaded by the strong of heart and mind at the author's website: http://www.cokage.ne.jp/~hiiragi/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeleth
Mine? Currently Minagi Sanjoh from Sense off. I'd post a link to the makers' site, but they just closed it down and deleted all the content... :(
Are you serious? Did they just go out of business, or are they maybe redesigning their website?
Old 2005-07-06, 10:42
Ex-boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatSaintLouis
Are you serious? Did they just go out of business, or are they maybe redesigning their website?
Seems they're gone for good.

A lot of VisualArts brands are fairly transient entities anyway. "Otherwise" cropped up in about 2000, released two games in fairly quick succession (Sense off and 未来にキスを), and then apparently disbanded; the site (http://otherwise.product.co.jp/) remained unchanged from around 2002 until mid-2005, when it took on its current form, which basically just says that they're closed, and their second game is going to get a remake made by another VisualArts brand (13cm). Sense off, it appears, is just going to disappear into obscurity. :(
Old 2005-07-06, 21:04
omgwtflolz

And now I've switched to 楓ゆづき from はるのあしおと.
Old 2005-07-06, 21:23
kouryuu

mine is Kanako Ohno, the cosplay loving, bald-guy fetished, member of Genshiken!

--She's also the only female member of the club v-.- unless you count the very violent Saki-san, who is sorta forced to be there.--

(It's an anime about an Anime Club for those that don't know)
Old 2005-07-07, 19:19
Local

Well...... I used to have an avatar of my favorite watermelon lady, Mutsumi from Love Hina, but I removed it because kouryuu's avatar is 200 pixels tall when it should have been limited to 125...
Old 2005-07-07, 20:02
Local

I know it's a double post, but I decided to make one from the interesting game demo I played today.

This girl's name is Eris Omori, she is from the game Anonono, which can be found at the Insani website. Eris has a really cute face.
Old 2005-07-08, 00:15
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudicatorOmega
Well...... I used to have an avatar of my favorite watermelon lady, Mutsumi from Love Hina, but I removed it because kouryuu's avatar is 200 pixels tall when it should have been limited to 125...
Wait, so why'd Mutsumi's kotatsu worshipping have to suffer? :(
Old 2005-07-08, 04:10
Local

My avatar comes with no explanation needed (hopefully ^_^ - PM me to save the embarassment of public humiliation if you need to!)

I've had this avatar for practically a year now and most probably needs to be changed but I barely have the time to even read the messages in the forums nowadays.

I AM interested though in knowing the reasoning behind the avatar names. As for me, I normally use Roman names for my user id's and avatars. Aldareon just came to my head while as I woke up on the train to Uni. I neglected to use it for many months though as I normally use names that begin with "P", such as Praetextus and Procyon.