gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #106  
Old 2009-01-17, 12:56
alterangel1046zr's Avatar
alterangel1046zr alterangel1046zr is offline
Visitor
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 8
Default

THanks for the info. I've been doing some digging but I haven't found his site yet. This is just a place where he hosts his files. I wonder if he has a site, or forum that we can ask questions about?
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 2009-01-18, 10:07
alterangel1046zr's Avatar
alterangel1046zr alterangel1046zr is offline
Visitor
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 8
Thumbs up

Hey, going off topic a little as we aimlessly wait for our English Patch. Now, anyone who knows Shuffle knows of the anime and the pathetic attempt of a Dub for English, but I was on Youtube and I stumbled upon a very talented artist by the name of Cristina Vee. She's done many "Fan" made dubs with very popular anime songs for us fans. Some of the titles include: Chobits, Higurashi no naku koro ni, Haruhi Suzumiya's "God Knows", Lucky Star and of course, our good old Shuffle's "You" originally done by YURIA. Her dub is very good in my opinion and this is coming from someone who generally hates dubs. I leave it up to you to decide if you like it or not, so for now, here's the link. Hope you apprciate her talent as much as I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb02o...eature=related
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 2009-01-18, 11:30
jyuichi's Avatar
jyuichi jyuichi is offline
Obsessive
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alterangel1046zr View Post
Hey, going off topic a little as we aimlessly wait for our English Patch. Now, anyone who knows Shuffle knows of the anime and the pathetic attempt of a Dub for English, but I was on Youtube and I stumbled upon a very talented artist by the name of Cristina Vee. She's done many "Fan" made dubs with very popular anime songs for us fans. Some of the titles include: Chobits, Higurashi no naku koro ni, Haruhi Suzumiya's "God Knows", Lucky Star and of course, our good old Shuffle's "You" originally done by YURIA. Her dub is very good in my opinion and this is coming from someone who generally hates dubs. I leave it up to you to decide if you like it or not, so for now, here's the link. Hope you apprciate her talent as much as I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb02o...eature=related
That's MilkyCabbage isn't it?
__________________
Twitter: @jyuichi
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 2009-02-07, 16:14
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Does GamePatch have an IRC channel still, and does it say anything about ero-jiji?
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 2009-02-07, 20:13
zalas zalas is offline
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: fushigi misuterii
Posts: 1,831
Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Does GamePatch have an IRC channel still, and does it say anything about ero-jiji?
Nothing new has been posted.
__________________
~Yoda is waiting in the air~ | HAVEN
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 2009-02-07, 21:49
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

At this rate we can expect mormon dude to finish before Gamepatch ever returns from limbo.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 2009-03-12, 17:13
alterangel1046zr's Avatar
alterangel1046zr alterangel1046zr is offline
Visitor
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 8
Default

True to that. It seems eternity is their new goal. I'll get my School Days patch long before I see anything for this . . . and I've been following school days' patch for only a year. Suck to be a shuffle fan now.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 2009-03-12, 17:20
Asceai's Avatar
Asceai Asceai is offline
Posts way too much
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,413
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alterangel1046zr View Post
Suck to be a shuffle fan now.
What do you mean by 'now'?
__________________
www.erogenews.com
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 2009-03-12, 17:31
jyuichi's Avatar
jyuichi jyuichi is offline
Obsessive
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alterangel1046zr View Post
Suck to be a shuffle fan now.
I have to disagree, with cheap R1 DVD and the anime legally on Hulu (dub) and ANN (sub), Shuffle! has never been better for the monolingual english speakers.
__________________
Twitter: @jyuichi
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 2009-03-12, 17:49
Asceai's Avatar
Asceai Asceai is offline
Posts way too much
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,413
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyuichi View Post
I have to disagree, with cheap R1 DVD and the anime legally on Hulu (dub) and ANN (sub), Shuffle! has never been better for the monolingual english speakers.
It'll be a lot worse when/if this English patch comes out. Imagine it.

1) You're a fan of Shuffle!. You've watched the anime, read the manga, read all 7 character novels, listened through every drama CD multiple times. You've got figs of Nerine, Kaede and Asa adorning your workspace.
2) You find out that there's a visual novel that all this Shuffle! stuff was based on. Going by the fact that 95% of VNs are much better than their anime adaptations, you salivate just imagining how awesome it's going to be.
3) You hear a Shuffle! fan translation is coming out. Oh, hey, it's basically done!
4) You end up waiting years and years for Shuffle! to be fan translated. Finally, the translation is released
5) You spend >$60 USD buying the game from Palet, ~$100 USD buying the game from ErogeShop, whatever, it's a huge amount of money.*
6) You apply the translation patch and play the game
7) You find out that the game is actually crap.

*it's not a huge amount of money at all, but I'm talking from the perspective of people not already into eroge
__________________
www.erogenews.com

Last edited by Asceai; 2009-03-12 at 17:52.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 2009-03-12, 21:07
zalas zalas is offline
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: fushigi misuterii
Posts: 1,831
Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Default

8) ???
9) Profit!