gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2006-08-20, 00:23
Local

Send a message via AIM to tea panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by RioNishida
That's a direct reference to Never7, I believe. They did happen in the same universe, after all.
Well, I just thought KID wouldn't advertise their other series directly into the Ever 17 timeline. Just because they're in the same universe doesn't mean they were related or directly affecting the Ever 17 timeline. =O
Old 2006-08-24, 11:13

I've got a question.

Why was Tsugumi suspicious about the accident being set up in 2017? Wasn't that the first time that the accident took place?

How did You'haru' and Kaburaki set up the accident again? Did they rebuild LeMu or is it a RSD image and how did all the events take place at the same dates and times. i.e. The blackout and Kick the Can.

And finally, who was the person who was counting (in the game of kick the can) in 2017?

Please highlight.

Thanks in advance.
Old 2006-08-24, 12:48
X7P

Let's see.

Quote:
Jul jnf Gfhthzv fhfcvpvbhf nobhg gur nppvqrag orvat frg hc va 2017? Jnfa'g gung gur svefg gvzr gung gur nppvqrag gbbx cynpr?

I think Tsugumi was simply suspicious of anything involving Leiblich/LeMu, to the point that she immediately suspected some kind of sinister plot. Her suspicions would've been backed by how conveniently everything seemed to fall in place (no means of communication with the outside, etc.).

Quote:
Ubj qvq Lbh'uneh' naq Xnohenxv frg hc gur nppvqrag ntnva? Qvq gurl erohvyq YrZh be vf vg n EFQ vzntr naq ubj qvq nyy gur riragf gnxr cynpr ng gur fnzr qngrf naq gvzrf. v.r. Gur oynpxbhg naq Xvpx gur Pna.

LeMu was completely rebuilt/restored the year after the accident. As for the 2034 incident, You'haru planned, scripted, and engineered all the events to be as similar to the original accident as possible (with a few changes for safety reasons). Of course, several specific details (such as character reactions and dialogue) can only be explained as being coincidental
Old 2006-08-25, 10:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by X7P
Let's see.

Quote:
Jul jnf Gfhthzv fhfcvpvbhf nobhg gur nppvqrag orvat frg hc va 2017? Jnfa'g gung gur svefg gvzr gung gur nppvqrag gbbx cynpr?

I think Tsugumi was simply suspicious of anything involving Leiblich/LeMu, to the point that she immediately suspected some kind of sinister plot. Her suspicions would've been backed by how conveniently everything seemed to fall in place (no means of communication with the outside, etc.).

Quote:
Ubj qvq Lbh'uneh' naq Xnohenxv frg hc gur nppvqrag ntnva? Qvq gurl erohvyq YrZh be vf vg n EFQ vzntr naq ubj qvq nyy gur riragf gnxr cynpr ng gur fnzr qngrf naq gvzrf. v.r. Gur oynpxbhg naq Xvpx gur Pna.

LeMu was completely rebuilt/restored the year after the accident. As for the 2034 incident, You'haru planned, scripted, and engineered all the events to be as similar to the original accident as possible (with a few changes for safety reasons). Of course, several specific details (such as character reactions and dialogue) can only be explained as being coincidental
Ok. Thanks.
Old 2008-08-29, 22:43
Visitor

let's see here... that pretty much covers it all. the only thing i have to add is on the kick-the-can thing. the mysterious person kicking the can is never explained, so i'll come up with something random to try to cover it up. my guess is that because the incident was so similar in both cases, blick winkel, who was watching both situations at the same time, confused them as one incident. because he thought they were one and the same and time is meaningless to him, a time loop was caused that made the people in 2017 hear the people in 2034 kicking the can, and vice versa. remember when the kid was it in 2017, and they could hear the kid counting even when he was in front of them? that was probably hokuto from 2034 counting, and the sound carried through the time loop. this isn't the best explanation, but it's the best i can come up with. after all, blick winkel can travel through time, so it's possible that his confusion made a time loop.

and that about wraps it up.
Old 2008-08-30, 18:17
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Ayato

http://www.kgptzac.info/ever17/index.html

Dude this site will help out a lot.
Old 2008-12-30, 02:03

Send a message via AIM to Katsu Koneko Send a message via MSN to Katsu Koneko

I just finished playing the Trial Version of Ever 17...man I want to play the whole game. xD
Old 2008-12-30, 10:20
Obsessive

With a quick look at froogle it seems a lot of sites that still have it in stock (english version) have it in their adult section... good luck finding it :)
Old 2009-01-02, 02:30

xD Turns out one of my friends had it...-falls over-

I just finished You's Good & Bad Ending (The bad ending I acquired first) and aiming for Sara's bad ending right now. xD Yeah I like to keep the best for last.

No I haven't played Takeshi's Routes yet...I'm doing them after I finished Kid's...I just love hearing Takeshi's voice~ (Souichiro Hoshi FTW) Hehe I love how he somewhat uses his Keiichi Maebara (Higurashi) voice for him.

Anyways, I was wondering how can you guarantee Sara's bad ending? The walkthrough I found only had the good endings. >W<
Old 2009-01-02, 10:28
Unregistered

Sara's bad end is the easiest.

Just play as you would normally. When you get the final choice to look for her, you get the choice of second or third floor.

Save there. One choice leads to bad end, one leads to good (can't remember which is which atm)
Old 2009-01-02, 22:22

Yahoo! Thanks Unregistered! ^w^

Now to play as Takeshi and go for the Tsugumi Bad End~ ^^
Old 2009-03-27, 19:43