gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2008-08-27, 08:04
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comisar View Post
So that is a "special" school and you are a "special" child...
Sorry then, i dont want to offend children in your situation...
Yes, they are indeed "special" schools. I can tell you that Stanford University, the University of Washington, and Cornell University all offer it for free. Consulting the US News and World Report's graduate school rankings for computer science, you will find that Stanford is tied for 1st place and the UW and Cornell are tied for 6th. I'm fairly sure that if you asked people attending the other schools in the top raking, you would find that they too can get copies of Microsoft operating systems for free. With these high rankings, they are obviously not normal schools with normal students. In fact they are so "special" that they at least the UW students can get free copies of Windows Server 2008 datacenter edition.
Old 2008-08-27, 08:05

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

Quote:
Calling each other names now?
The simple option for someone with no real arguments...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comisar
Is a figure of speech brainstrain.
Quote:
Quote:
So that is a "special" school and you are a "special" child...
Sorry then, i dont want to offend children in your situation...
Quote:
Quote:
Dont say that after posting kilometers in this thred, it makes like a hypocrite...
... ... ...
Old 2008-08-27, 09:15
Unregistered

Quote:
No shit Sherlock, you just found ZyX Hompage where you can buy the game..
Well done.

actually, no, by searching that and torrent, I found a hongfire link which had a seeded torrent
Old 2008-08-27, 10:11
Visitor

Ok this is my last post here beacause this is getting boring real fast.

Quote:
Why not run Raidy II through your automatic translator?
I presume you mean Agth&Atlas and if you din mean that you probably dont know how long it takes to play with those.

[qupte]Considering Comisar's proficiency in English, would an English version of any game profit him anyway? Save perhaps in order to learn English itself?
[/quote]
You probably meant 'Say perhaps in order to learn English itself?" profesor..

Quote:
Comisar, I'll not got into the game details or what I think of it (I ordered the first one, but haven't played it yet). But it is clear that the ones who can translate and are hanging in this forum are not interested in translating Raidy 2. So please man, move on to another forum.
I did move after my second post here but i stayed here to for some intresting feedback (or so i thot) ques i was wrong.

Quote:
I can tell you that Stanford University, the University of Washington, and Cornell University all offer it for free
You can tell me but it wont make sence because you are not in these places.

Quote:
actually, no, by searching that and torrent, I found a hongfire link which had a seeded torrent
Actually the only torrent's that have that are payed torrents links so actually you didn't find squad..
I have to say that is funny the way you post with an unregistred user and then with your user so you can make quadruple posts.

OK since this is my last post on this forum try to restrain yourself from provocative and offensive posts because i wont answer.

Have a nice one.

Last edited by Comisar; 2008-08-27 at 10:48.
Old 2008-08-27, 10:28

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

Quote:
You probably meant 'Say perhaps in order to learn English itself?" profesor..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxford English Dictionary, 2nd Edition
save, quasi-prep. and conj.
1. quasi-prep. Except, with the exception of, but. Often strengthened by the addition of only (alone, alonely, anerly, one); also tautologically save and except, Sc. bot saiff.
Quote:
You can tell me but it wont make sence because you are nou in these places.
You want users on this message board to mail you diplomas and transcripts now? :p
Old 2008-08-27, 11:02
Unregistered

Nah, he already ran away with his tail between his legs, as he stated in his previous post.

Why do the mods let this kind of shit run on anyways? Free speech? Expressing one's opinions?

And almost everyone that replied here should know full well it's useless to discuss or argue the point with Comisar who came in with such a request, showing that he obviously lacks too many brain cells.
Old 2008-08-27, 11:17
Addicted

Anyone remember what this forum used to be like? You know, before the invasion of whiny ingrates demanding handouts and new users with bad English purporting to tell the established community How It Is with regards to translation quality, piracy, etc.?

Yeah. That was nice, back then.
Old 2008-08-27, 12:27
Unregistered

Quote:

Actually the only torrent's that have that are payed torrents links so actually you didn't find squad..
I have to say that is funny the way you post with an unregistred user and then with your user so you can make quadruple posts.

http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stfuhr8.jpg

This looks like a seeded torrent to me, but since you couldn't find it, I suppose it doesn't exist.
Old 2008-08-27, 16:43
Obsessive

Seriously, lets drop this, I don't know or care why he wanted a torrent, Zala's diploma, or an illegal fan translation that couldn't possibly be completed until long after PP finished but he seems to have left.

Though being "accused" of buying Windows definitely made my day... I couldn't stop smiling after reading that. :)
Old 2009-01-05, 07:01
Unregistered

Hi Every one,

I've seen that no one wanna translate Raidy 2, i'm ok with that, yuo don't like it, and don't want to bother with, it's your choice.
I waited a long time for peach princess to finish it in english, but they don't. The initial date was December and now it's Q1 2009. So they surely make it for March if they don't give another date like Q2 ...

So i take it in original, i don't speak Japaneese and it's not easy. I don't understand anything and dialogues were thing that was fun in the first Raidy. However i found new things added in this new game good and don't want to just stop it wainting for the realese so i searched a way to play it.

I see somewhere, that you speak of an automated translator, and want to know how to use it. I know it will be bad english, but that will surely be enough to understand what happens.
So where to find such a thing and make it work with Raidy2?
Old 2009-01-05, 11:01