gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2008-06-04, 18:47

Send a message via AIM to Bluefire101 Send a message via MSN to Bluefire101 Send a message via Yahoo to Bluefire101 Send a message via Skype™ to Bluefire101
Default Zansho Omimai Mousagemasu. ~Kimi to Sugoshita Ano Hi to Ima to~ Translation Project

If you read my support thread you should know what the game is, but incase you don't here's the link to the info about the game. http://vndb.org/v625

Just recently started, we have me (script extraction proofediting) and another friend (translation). We have a little blog set up http://bluefire101-translation.blogspot.com/.

We don't have an exact percentage of how much is completed (due to the fact we just currently started actively working on it instead of "time to time" working on it). But any help would greatly help out (especially in translating the main menu stuff etc). So programming expertise would help greatly.

Anyway so far on progress we have 3000 lines of text out (roughly 9 days) with 150 lines translated. Once we figure out how to get the script back in and translate the menu's and everything. I'd love to start doing common releases on the translation patch ( like maybe a release every second day).

Anyway I really have to go here so maybe I'll update this when I'm able to get back on.

Last edited by Bluefire101; 2008-06-05 at 11:59.
Old 2008-06-05, 00:34
Obsessive

Wow it's a quite new game. Haven't heard much of it before and after it released. And I knew absolutely nothing about those senarioists and artists (unless you count that "chrono crusade game"). You guys must've really loved this game XD
Old 2008-06-05, 04:37
dorkatlarge

'Allo Bluefire 101. Thank you for providing information about your translation project.

Sounds like you also had problems with OS X 5. When I tried to upgrade my Mac from 10.4 to 10.5 a while ago, it went from "efficient" to "annoyingly slow."

According to the game's description at VNDB, "[the main character] hears that the area around his university will disappear under the reservoir of storage dam..." Overall, it sounds like a cute story with at least three heroines -- but this plot element suggests the creators had just listened to "When the Levee Breaks"...
Old 2008-06-05, 08:27

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

On OSX, I've been using 0xED as a hex editor, which has been around for a while. Though I've also used Hex Workshop under Darwine. The best feature for translations on Leopard, though, is the awesome Japanese dictionary it comes with. Check out the Dictionary.app when you get a chance and enable the Japanese dictionaries. I think it's similar or the same one was the one on dic.yahoo.co.jp. In other words, miles above EDICT <_<;
Old 2008-06-05, 11:20

Send a message via AIM to Bluefire101 Send a message via MSN to Bluefire101 Send a message via Yahoo to Bluefire101 Send a message via Skype™ to Bluefire101

Actually the OSX I was doing was OSX86 :X

EDIT: Updated the blog site.

Last edited by Bluefire101; 2008-06-05 at 12:12.