gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2007-06-14, 00:10

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku View Post
Yeah there was not any ecchi bits for Clannad.

I'm thinking different type of game too may have to do with it. Or could be a replacement for ero scenes?

I saw Kudo figure someplace too....
I think the most service you got before release were all those Clanyad images :)
Old 2007-06-15, 17:17
Unregistered

http://www.messe-sanoh.co.jp/paso/im...07/gs_litb.jpg

kudo pantsu

but no rin tokuten
Old 2007-06-15, 19:19
Local

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku

Oh lookie beach ball and inflatable ring... http://www.senakablog.com/archives/i...06-14-103.html
Old 2007-06-15, 20:29
Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu

The merchandising swarm is coming!
Old 2007-06-19, 14:51
Unregistered

PUSH!! 8

http://ranobe.com/up/src/up195844.jpg

Features
1. kyosuke's q&a added all of a sudden because maeda wanted to put them in. the debuggers cried.
2. length is several times that of air, but half of clannad.

Heroines
rin: according to maeda, rin doesn't act like a heroine. more like a friend or... maeda wonders what the users will think after they play and tonokawa laughs that they'll demand a "rin after". the interviewer then asks if maeda will make a fandisc if there's any demand, and maeda says they will if there's a demand but he also gets the feeling there won't be. the moe events for rin were handled by shirokiri chika (kudo and haruka writer). rin can't be played through in the beginning. tonokawa then mentions that the important characters should be saved for later.

the male characters: text amount is just as much as the heroines.

kyousuke: maeda laughs that even though rin is the heroine he was writing for, kyousuke acts more like the heroine.

komari: tonokawa put all his best ideas in komari. komari is the most key-like heroine in the game. amount of text that both komari and yuiko cover is 1.5mb. panties were an idea brought by shirokiri. best character to play through first.

game content
game composition: mainly broken up into two parts. first is the romane while the latter end involves the secrets of the setting.

main latter story: a cat delivers a message that there's a secret in this world and the player determines what it is in the second half. to get along there, the male scenarios will begin from there.

theme: if air involves 1000 years of history, and clannad on one city, then little busters is centered on this group.

gameplay
battle ranking and a baseball game. can be turned off. you participate in a baseball game and if you manage to hit, your stats rise. if the other person hits, catches/etc, their stats rise. in battle ranking, items are determined by roulette and they can only be used in the way they are supposed to be used. if you get clothespins you clip them on the opponents face to cause damage.

music
different from usual key stuff. electronica type in the first half while latter half is the usual key. total number of songs is around 40. maybe more because maeda suddenly asked orito for more.

five vocal songs. different ending songs per 2 characters. hyppy end uses this song, sad end uses this one, and dark end uses this.

Endings
five normal ends (heroines). there are also bad ends, a true end, and after that, a rin end.

one bad end is muscle sensation. makoto learns a skill clled muscle sensation and when he uses this, it causes all other characters to start a muscle dance, to more weirdness, leading to an ending where the world was smothered with muscles.
Old 2007-06-24, 15:34
Unregistered

So, is Rin the main character, or would that be Komari?
Old 2007-06-24, 17:47
Obsessive

It's always seemed to be Komari, but I think Rin is the main in terms of story.

Also,
Can anyone dechiper what the second first-press bonus is?
"gorgeous visual book 'Natsume Kyousuke 風来記' 128 pages"  I cant figure out the kanji part" :-/
Old 2007-06-30, 06:56
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Kealdrea

(*fangirl squee*) I couldn't even understand most of it, and I already wish I could play the full version. It really was too short, though... Maybe its brevity will encourage some translators to release an English version...? .-.
Old 2007-07-01, 19:40
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So, is Rin the main character, or would that be Komari?
I don't think there is a main heroine. Komari is supposed to be representative of the new Key and is the closest thing there is to a "main heroine" romance route but not the main plot of the game.

By the interviews it looks like the Rin route is really a "Little Busters route" which is the main story.
Old 2007-07-01, 20:07
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I don't think there is a main heroine. Komari is supposed to be representative of the new Key and is the closest thing there is to a "main heroine" romance route but not the main plot of the game.

By the interviews it looks like the Rin route is really a "Little Busters route" which is the main story.
You said what I meant to say two posts above but so much better than I did! Well I dunno about "representative of the new Key" (your not wrong.. I just didn't think about that) but the rest is what I meant to say. ^^; Many thanks for clarification.

I've had a preorder in for this since it was available for such, 26 more days to go! (and shipping time ><)
Old 2007-07-01, 21:05
Obsessive

...New Key? Old Key?

No moar sad girls in snow?
Kunisaki Yukito is a flooging pervert. He makes a mother finger her daughter to get off his sick kicks, have two sisters paizuri his cock while slobbering all over it, and he raped another in the rain. From Behind. I bet he assreamed the ghostly loli too.
Old 2007-07-06, 02:11
Unregistered

Master Up.

maji
Old 2007-07-06, 20:24
Local

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku

Spotted the Kudo figure on yahoo auctions....http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u14494031
Old 2007-07-06, 23:53
Obsessive

The Kudo figure is the pre-order bonus if you order from Animate -

http://www.animate.co.jp/littlebusters/
http://www.animate-shop.jp/ws/commod.../0/cmc/4063719
Old 2007-07-08, 11:28
Aiikon

Default Box art

Does anyone know what the box art of the first edition looks like? I want to buy it but it would be a shame if I couldn't leave it out