gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > Technical Issues

Technical Issues For bug reports, problem solving, and help running Japanese software.

Old 2009-07-10, 17:42
Visitor

Default ONScripter Tsukihime bug

Tsukhime both the Japanese and English translation use label names that begin with a number. In patch r237 you made label names be required to start with an alpha character. I know technically the bug here lies in the tsukhime script since the NScripter API seems to require label names start with either a letter or an underscore, however unless relaxing that requirement was actually causing problems elsewhere i would suggest reverting that change in the interests of compatibility.

Brian Johnson
Old 2009-07-12, 21:32
Sonozaki Futago-tachi

...Yeah. Actually, NScripter doesn't even obey its own rule in this case (tho the behavior is odd when a label starts with a numeral.) I've removed the restriction, updated the svn and made a new build: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8fkqk4

Mion (Sonozaki Futago-tachi)
Old 2009-07-14, 11:15
Visitor

I've come across another bug in Tsukihime relating to the changes in r237. When viewing the previously seen graphics teh Tsukhime script uses the fchk command followed by a variable. Previously ONScripter used readStr to read in fchk's parameter. Now hoever it is using readLabel whcih fails since string vaiables are prefixed by a $.

One other minor isssue is realting to compiling ONScripter the graphics_*.cpp files are set to compile using the $(CC) define. Since they are c++ files they should use $(CXX). On my version of GCC not doing so causes a compilation error.
Old 2009-07-18, 17:35
Sonozaki Futago-tachi

Okay, made those fixes & updated the svn; let me know if that didn't fix the problem or if you find something else.

Mion (Sonozaki Futago-ttachi)