gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2007-09-15, 15:14
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weave View Post
So...what's next?

Air?
Little Busters?
Tomoyo After?

I'm curious :3
For me personally, <a href="http://www.sekaiproject.net/">School Days</a>.

For the Localisation Team, a game about short girls =P

(It won't be a Key game)
Old 2007-09-15, 15:25
Serke

Wow! Guys, you're the best!
Words cannot express how grateful I am to all who made this possible.
Old 2007-09-15, 17:13
inuyasha9854

Wonderfully done.
Old 2007-09-15, 17:59
Posts way too much

Is there any chance of a script release or something for folks with the mobile version?
Old 2007-09-15, 18:33
kouryuu

Curse you Ast! now that I'm finally in Japan, you release the patch! and I just found this game in Gamers yesterday! Now I'll probably end up buying it! =( my wallet hates me now.
Old 2007-09-15, 19:37
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to JRaiKetchum Send a message via Yahoo to JRaiKetchum

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouryuu View Post
Curse you Ast! now that I'm finally in Japan, you release the patch! and I just found this game in Gamers yesterday! Now I'll probably end up buying it! =( my wallet hates me now.
Your wallet hates you? Mine LOATHES me! I just added ONE to my order from the person who's getting my Kanon DVD extras for me! This coupled with the fact that in about two weeks I'm gonna be placing my monthly Amazon Japan order... yeah, it loathes me XD

I can;t wait to finally get to read ONE. I've seen both OVAs and.... let's just say I want to read the original ASAP. x.x

-Rai
Old 2007-09-15, 19:48
kouryuu

ah yes, but you see, Rai, you do have that coupled with the issue of Japanese aracades..... every game costs 100 yen, which is about $1, however, the 100 yen coin is spent like a quarter. and They don't have paper money until 1,000yen ($10) so I'll walk into stores like gamers, and end up spending $50... because it only felt like i spent $5...

What complicates the problem, as I realized yesterday... Akiba is conveniently on my commute home from school... and thus with my school commuter's pass, free to get off at. It is both blessing, and a curse upon my wallet.
Old 2007-09-16, 07:27
Posts way too much

This game can be a bit difficult to break away from the 'trunk' if you aren't careful (in which case you just keep getting the 'eternity' bad end over and over again), and it doesn't seem to have any walkthroughs (or at least, not English-language ones). I might throw one together, now that I roughly understand the game point system and can reach all six route branches.
Old 2007-09-16, 09:04
Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asceai View Post
This game can be a bit difficult to break away from the 'trunk' if you aren't careful (in which case you just keep getting the 'eternity' bad end over and over again), and it doesn't seem to have any walkthroughs (or at least, not English-language ones). I might throw one together, now that I roughly understand the game point system and can reach all six route branches.
I dont know what i'm doint wrong but the Game ALWAYS ends on January 8.^^"
I tried multiple times playing Akane and Mizuka Route.

The only info i got from google is that i should "plot against Mamoru Sumii" for Mizuka Route, whatever this means :D.

Hopefully someone can help me and sorry for my poor english.
Old 2007-09-16, 12:58
Unregistered

so does that mean, AstCd32, that you'll be helping the current school days project out? or are you just going to do something else?
Old 2007-09-16, 13:58
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrandl View Post
I dont know what i'm doint wrong but the Game ALWAYS ends on January 8.^^"
I tried multiple times playing Akane and Mizuka Route.

The only info i got from google is that i should "plot against Mamoru Sumii" for Mizuka Route, whatever this means :D.

Hopefully someone can help me and sorry for my poor english.
As with all eroge, you just have to be nice to the heroine you like (at least until the end of the trunk) and completely ignore everyone else.

Two of the more obscure 'key' decisions are:
1. You have to decline to eat lunch with Mizuka on the first day; and
2. You need to turn right when looking for the shop with Akane.

Hope that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
so does that mean, AstCd32, that you'll be helping the current school days project out? or are you just going to do something else?
I've been working on School Days with Sekai Project for the last six months. My intention is to see it through to completion. I'll also be doing the translation work for the ONE team's new project, though I suspect translation will be the least difficult part of that particular endeavour =P
Old 2007-09-16, 14:37
Beowulf Lee

Is there a walkthrough for the game?
Old 2007-09-16, 15:58
Posts way too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beowulf Lee View Post
Is there a walkthrough for the game?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asceai View Post
So, yeah, I think I'll go and write one. Getting through the game is pretty simple once you know how it works.
Old 2007-09-16, 16:07
Unregistered

What IS the translation teams new project? Or are you being mysterious on purpose, to which I will not pry any further.
Old 2007-09-16, 16:42

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

The short girls in question do not refer to Yotsunoha, no matter how cute Nono-tan is...