gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2008-07-08, 15:45
Posts way too much

There's a sort of nanase bad ending, which is still the same 'eternity' ending, but it gives you the CGs. If you've got all of Nanase's CGs you've seen it already.
Old 2008-07-08, 16:43
Unregistered

Well, apart from my loud problems with irritating bugs, I like the game, although I have to say that Kanon is better. I don't like how it's far too linear for the first half (basically forcing you through excessive interactions with girls you've already indicated you're not pursuing this playthrough) or the way it skips large periods of time on the basis that Kouhei goes into a coma on any day where there's no school, but other than that I think it's a good game.

I beat Mio's scenario first- this was an accident, I was going for Misaki, but I accidentally stayed back for club one day and locked onto Mio's route instead, then decided to finish it instead of going back. I got badly stuck on Nanase's route and gave up. As people may have noticed, a fatal bug prevents me from proceeding with Akane's route, just as things are getting interesting. And I finished Misaki's route yesterday, which was excellent. I'll probably do Mayu next and then have another go at Nanase- I'm saving Mizuka for last.

I thought it was an interesting twist that you can choose to simply skip Mio's H-scene and still carry on to finish her route- presumably a concession to people who actively dislike loli. An interesting idea, I wonder if it shows up in other games?
Old 2008-07-08, 16:44

Oops, that was me. Dunno why that happened, I'm sure I logged in first...
Old 2008-08-08, 17:52
M12

I found some ONE figurines:

http://grassblog.blog50.fc2.com/blog-entry-538.html

http://www.geocities.jp/emile_hs_web...i_Frameset.htm

I'm quite interested in obtaining them. However, I guess they're pretty old? If anyone knows how I could get my hands on these, please let me know. I can't seem to find them on ebay.

Cheers.
Old 2008-08-09, 01:47

I searched trough yahoo.jp auctions and found some...but the prices are starting from ~17 000 yen...
http://search.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ale=0jp&acc=jp
Old 2008-08-09, 14:34
M12

17, 000 yen... does that equal to around 17 USD?

1/6 scale is pretty big, so it's not too bad, is it? Personally, I prefer the cheap, smaller figurines. If I had more cash on me right now, I might've gotten it.

Thanks for finding this.
Old 2008-08-09, 15:13

add one more 0,so it's about 170 USD, which I think is pretty much for a figure
Old 2008-08-09, 16:55
M12

170 O_O... Heck no I'm not paying that much. If anyone knows any other sources, please let me know :3. But I guess it's a rare item nowadays...
Old 2008-08-30, 20:27
Guest4012

For getting Shun, you pretty much go after nanase as usual except for when the clubroom shows up... if you're not getting the choice I think it's either you're not on the nanase path or you missed one of the clubroom visits, as the finalguide is kinda iffy at times.
Old 2009-04-05, 05:00
Visitor

First of all,hi to everyone, I'm new here.
Second, I've been playing visual novels for YEARS and nothing quite enchanted me as One~KKE~ did..
I started off with all of the bad endings (tough luck -__-"")
Then I completed Misaki-senapi's route .. and I was dumbfounded..
I cried ,like,during the last more than 10 minutes of the route itself and like at least 20 minutes after I finished the game ..
SPOILER

I didn't even believe that there could exist something as beautiful as her route ...
It literally destroyed my heart once she said " Who might be you ? "
even though she was joking, I nearly had a stroke back there...
I played her route almost in one breath (don't even know how many hours it took me to,but I couldn't stop,that's how much it enchanted me..)
And,after that,when I disspeared.. It was so painful I could barely breathe..
SPOILER

Anyway,enough about how this game touches my heart, let's get to the point.
I've completed all the bad endings, Nanase,Nagamori and Misaki-senpai's routes.
I'm sure I've got three more routes left at the least,but are there any hidden characters,that have their own routes ?
Furthermore, when I completed Nanase's route (Really,really good too,btw) , I saw that I had two CGs missing. Why is that ?
Thanks a lot in advance to anyone who responds to this .
Old 2009-04-05, 05:55
Posts way too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriharaKouhei View Post
Furthermore, when I completed Nanase's route (Really,really good too,btw) , I saw that I had two CGs missing. Why is that ?
Thanks a lot in advance to anyone who responds to this .
Nanase's route has a bad end with a second H scene. To get it, seek to tie yourself to her, threaten her, then give up.
Old 2009-04-06, 06:05
Regular

There's also a secret character:

Bapr lbh svavfu ng yrnfg bapr, vs lbh tb gb gur zhfvp ebbz rirel gvzr, lbh svaq uvz. Cynl gur erfg nf Ananfr'f ebhgr; riraghnyyl lbh trg n arj pubvpr.
Old 2009-04-06, 13:04
Regular

So, does ONE qualify as the most convoluted and difficult eroge ever, or am I just inexperienced?
Normally I have a lot of patience for a bittersweet story (I say, as one who played completely through Wind and loved it) but with ONE I played all the way through Akane's route and gave up after that. It was a good route, though.
Old 2009-04-06, 23:40
Posts way too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apples View Post
So, does ONE qualify as the most convoluted and difficult eroge ever, or am I just inexperienced?
It is unusually difficult, yes. That said, it doesn't even hold a candle to things like:

- Extravaganza
- MinDead Blood
- 3days
Old 2009-05-24, 15:14
Visitor

Ohayo, minnasan.
I joined the forums recently, just for the sake of asking someone how to complete the hikami shun's route, because the so called final guide is off the internet, thus making impossible for me to read it.
I finished all the other routes recently too, thanks to asceai, because like almost everyone i never suspected that I needed to hate nagamori for the sake of finishing her route.
Well, of someone grants my wish and tells me how to complete the shun's route, or uploads the contents of the final guide, I would be eternally thankful towards him or her.
Sorry for the harsh way of asking, but I'm in kinda of a hurry right now and can't think of a better way of writing.
Finally, thanks again to asceai for the guides and hope the VN community keeps growing.
PS: Sorry too for the typos, I'm not from an english speaking country and maybe made some mistakes