gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 2010-07-03, 01:12
Cosign's Avatar
Cosign Cosign is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 27
Default

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but,

Rewrite will most likely not feature an ero-expansion like Ecstasy for LB. Quote from 4chan
"It won't come, LB had eroge voice actress doing the roles from the beginning, Rewrite has Ueda Kana and Chiwa Saito, they won't do ero."
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 2010-07-03, 03:46
appztetra's Avatar
appztetra appztetra is offline
Local
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 179
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosign View Post
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but,

Rewrite will most likely not feature an ero-expansion like Ecstasy for LB. Quote from 4chan
"It won't come, LB had eroge voice actress doing the roles from the beginning, Rewrite has Ueda Kana and Chiwa Saito, they won't do ero."
And I'm here waiting for Senjougahara's moan...
__________________
Everything was a result of my laziness....
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 2010-07-05, 09:43
koji_leo's Avatar
koji_leo koji_leo is offline
Local
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: archipelago of indo
Posts: 100
Send a message via Yahoo to koji_leo
Default

wat.
Ueda Kana >_______<
do Rewrite has Trial download like the other eroges?
__________________
nendo's freak, poison detox-er, Rita-san fan, that's all for my siggy.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 2010-07-06, 11:38
jyuichi's Avatar
jyuichi jyuichi is offline
Obsessive
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by koji_leo View Post
wat.
Ueda Kana >_______<
do Rewrite has Trial download like the other eroges?
For now the trial has only been distributed as a bonus with the first press edition of Kud Wafter.
__________________
Twitter: @jyuichi
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 2010-07-06, 18:02
Cosign's Avatar
Cosign Cosign is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 27
Default

There is something special about every one of the characters in this visual novel. Like Little Busters, they seem to be based Off stereotypes but they do not feel like stereotypes. Characters in Rewrite feel fresh. You could kind of say that Chiharu feels the most cut and paste of the cast in Rewrite. She feels a bit like Makoto from Kanon at first. But as you meet her more and more her attitude really shows a much greater depth of character than your initial impressions.

I thoroughly enjoyed the trial and cannot wait for the final version. The Japanese was far more trickier than the average visual novel so some people might struggle reading it (I struggled a bit).
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 2010-07-11, 13:08
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosign View Post
\"It won't come, LB had eroge voice actress doing the roles from the beginning, Rewrite has Ueda Kana and Chiwa Saito, they won't do ero."
Is that confirmed from a list or something? Or is this just from voice guessing?

And even so... Key would definitely have the money to re-hire a voice cast for an ero-version down the line, seeing as how Ecstasy! sold just as much as the original all-ages version despite being a later release.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 2010-07-16, 07:52
appztetra's Avatar
appztetra appztetra is offline
Local
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 179
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is that confirmed from a list or something? Or is this just from voice guessing?

And even so... Key would definitely have the money to re-hire a voice cast for an ero-version down the line, seeing as how Ecstasy! sold just as much as the original all-ages version despite being a later release.
The difference, difference!
__________________
Everything was a result of my laziness....
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 2010-07-20, 02:55
Komari Komari is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 24
Default

Hm, the game won't work for me, it crashes on startup.



Any suggestions?
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 2010-07-20, 03:48
LoSs's Avatar
LoSs LoSs is offline
Local
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 142
Default

Specs, OS...
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 2010-07-20, 04:42
Komari Komari is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSs View Post
Specs, OS...
Oops.

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.100216-1441)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gateway
System Model: MX6214
BIOS: Rev 1.0
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) M CPU 420 @ 1.60GHz
Memory: 2038MB RAM
Page File: 1857MB used, 2071MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: /Silent
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode

Display Devices
---------------
Card name: Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipset Family
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Intel(R) Calistoga Graphics Controller
DAC type: Internal
Display Memory: 64.0 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 800 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
Monitor Max Res: 1600,1200
Driver Name: xxxxxxx.dll
Driver Version: 6.14.0010.4436 (English)
DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 11/28/2005 14:12:08, 36990 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 2010-07-20, 05:12
appztetra's Avatar
appztetra appztetra is offline
Local
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 179
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
Oops.

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.100216-1441)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gateway
System Model: MX6214
BIOS: Rev 1.0
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) M CPU 420 @ 1.60GHz
Memory: 2038MB RAM
Page File: 1857MB used, 2071MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: /Silent
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode

Display Devices
---------------
Card name: Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipset Family
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Intel(R) Calistoga Graphics Controller
DAC type: Internal
Display Memory: 64.0 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 800 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
Monitor Max Res: 1600,1200
Driver Name: xxxxxxx.dll
Driver Version: 6.14.0010.4436 (English)
DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 11/28/2005 14:12:08, 36990 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
Don't use a built in video card.
__________________
Everything was a result of my laziness....
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 2010-07-20, 05:23
Komari Komari is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by appztetra View Post
Don't use a built in video card.
"Built in" as in straight from the manufacturer?

And does anyone mind telling me what the message says?
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 2010-07-20, 06:11
HashiriyaR32's Avatar
HashiriyaR32 HashiriyaR32 is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 79
Default

Use a dedicated video card rather than the one integrated into the motherboard.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 2010-07-20, 06:22
Stranger Stranger is offline
Obsessive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Strange Location
Posts: 539
Default

Komari have a notebook, a discrete card means a new purchase.

@Komari, try to install the DirectX version that came with Rewrite or you can download the latest version from MS website (also, you are using the old version of your video card driver, intel have new one).

It is strange for a VN to require more then 64MB of video RAM, but but for now, try not to run it in full screen mode.

P.S. did someone find a walk around for "Japanese Windows" limitation?
__________________
yes, I am some random idiot, please feel free to ignore me
fight censorship in all its types
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 2010-07-20, 06:37
Komari Komari is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
Komari have a notebook, a discrete card means a new purchase.

@Komari, try to install the DirectX version that came with Rewrite or you can download the latest version from MS website (also, you are using the old version of your video card driver, intel have new one).

It is strange for a VN to require more then 64MB of video RAM, but but for now, try not to run it in full screen mode.

P.S. did someone find a walk around for "Japanese Windows" limitation?
Thanks.

And yeah, there's a new Siglus .exe you can use; it's floating around the internets as the "NoDVD Patch", even though Rewrite doesn't even need a DVD to play in the first place. Try Googling "NoDVD Patch" and "Rewrite".
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Getting started with "Aria The Origination ~Aoi Hoshi no Il Cielo~" DarkMorford Production & Help 0 2014-07-07 15:45
Idea Factory posts "otome games in English" poll dorkatlarge General Discussion 14 2012-09-10 16:23
New Project: "A plugin that leverages ITH to subtitle any VN" Aaeru General Discussion 2 2012-04-20 21:15
How to turn on debug mode in "Little Busters!"? LBQuest Technical Issues 2 2007-08-18 00:06
"Kanon is great, murmured John." Query for transla DragonmasterX General Discussion 5 2006-04-20 04:36


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 16:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.