gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2005-09-17, 13:51
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
Their H writing reminds me of "I put on my wizard robe and hat"
AHAHA! Actually, I think that could possibly be some sort of improvement on the story - I know I'd get a kick out of finding THAT sort of scenario in an H-game. Do you remember what the link to the transcript of that conversation was, for those who haven't read it?

So I'm a bit divided here. On the one hand: new Key game, reasonable price, my first ever chance to snag one at release. On the other: 18+, considerable evidence pointing to ecchi-over-story focus, creepy Pedo Bear doppleganger.

I swear, if this sucks I'm buying Fate/hollow ataraxia. THAT will show them!
Old 2005-09-17, 14:36
Ex-boss

Moon Phase strikes again with a summary of an interview with Jun Maeda, which is quite informative:
  • Development is nearly complete. All the writing's done. All that's really left is to finish the soundtrack (there are one or two tracks left to do, out of about 20 planned).
  • While it says on the homepage that the game isn't related to Clannad, that's a legal fiction to satisfy the EOCS [the organisation that regulates adult games in Japan]. In practice it's okay to think of this as a continuation of Clannad.
  • The first part of the story will feel a bit like a fandisk, but towards the end it's going to get pretty serious.
  • Tomoyo After will be nothing like as long as Clannad.
  • The Key staff were all given time to go off and do their own thing after Clannad was finished, and Tomoyo After is what Maeda wanted to make. He wasn't really able to get the other Key staff to help, which is why the art and so on aren't being done by the usual people. Okay, the number of sex scenes he's putting in there probably is another reason.
  • This isn't the story of Tomoya and Tomoyo, it's wholly Tomoyo's story. It's not going to be about them settling down and having kids.
  • The character Kanako is a kind of successor to Clannad's Sunohara (laughs). She doesn't have any H scenes.
  • Takafumi is a tennen-boke type [can't think how to translate it offhand, but think Minagi and Kotomi]
  • The other heroines from Clannad won't be appearing. In fact, other characters in general are basically limited to a few appearances from Tomoya's father.
  • There aren't going to be any separate afterstories for the other heroines, either. [Aw, I was looking forward to "Fuuko After". :(]
  • They're hoping to get the next work [presumably the one Itaru's working on] out by the end of next year.
And damn, I wish Key would release that Tomoyo After demo online, instead of only giving it out to magazines that I can't easily buy. :(
Old 2005-09-17, 14:53
Obsessive

thank goodness we have you dandy chaps (lol..) as go-betweens to give us rabid english fans all the insider info

goodness knows going through and trying to read those articles myself would take ages ~_~
Old 2005-09-17, 15:06
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeleth
And damn, I wish Key would release that Tomoyo After demo online, instead of only giving it out to magazines that I can't buy. :(
It's not like it won't be available for download at any rate... :P
Old 2005-09-17, 16:46
Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Freakker Send a message via Yahoo to Freakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatSaintLouis
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
Their H writing reminds me of "I put on my wizard robe and hat"
AHAHA! Actually, I think that could possibly be some sort of improvement on the story - I know I'd get a kick out of finding THAT sort of scenario in an H-game. Do you remember what the link to the transcript of that conversation was, for those who haven't read it?
Do you mean this?
Old 2005-09-17, 17:07
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakker
Do you mean this?
YES!!

Now if only that sort of creativity went into ero scenes...
Old 2005-09-17, 22:08
Obsessive

LOLOLOLOOL

But if Key pulled that off, it's not gonna be profitable for them.
Old 2005-09-18, 23:05
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatSaintLouis
YES!!

Now if only that sort of creativity went into ero scenes...
Have you ever played Runaway City?
A girl lost her virginity to a arcade game and never found out.
Old 2005-09-18, 23:10
Obsessive

LOL

I bet she was real pleased with herself.
Old 2005-09-18, 23:34
Regular

I forgot to add the fact that it was an accident.
That game had a original story.
Old 2005-09-22, 16:53
Keisuke

One of Korean Key fan have played Tomoyo After Demo version and wrote a quick review on site where I visit a lot.

KEY REALLY WANTED TO MAKE 18禁 CLANNAD GAME..... He could tell when he was playing the game for 5 minute.

There IS ero-scene in Demo version, not too long after the game starts....

Voice acting is okay he says. Every characters except Tomoya have their own voice.

Characters:

To**ya...

Kanako. She is a female version of Sunohara. She can be looked as his replacement...

Um, Tomoyo's brother Takafumi. (Pikachu?? Shouldn't they censor that out?)

Tomoyo. Her side view looks pretty similar to her Clannad look.. Other than that, she looks like a different person to me.

Story:
It starts like a fan-disc game like story, then it gets dark. (just like all the other Key games...)

According to him, the game doesn't seem long, but not too short thankfully..
Old 2005-09-22, 17:06

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keisuke
One of Korean Key fan have played Tomoyo After Demo version and wrote a quick review on site where I visit a lot.

KEY REALLY WANTED TO MAKE 18禁 CLANNAD GAME..... He could tell when he was playing the game for 5 minute.
ガ━━━(゚Д゚;)━━━ン!
Closed Thread