gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 2007-08-27, 03:53
Enerccio's Avatar
Enerccio Enerccio is offline
Obsessive
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 302
Talking The International Mystic eyes Alliance

Found today, (on 4chan :p ) that someone released patch for The International Mystic eyes Alliance.

I tested i myself (game is freely avaible to download 20MB the biggest version) and its working... and its even in two additional languages.

Anyway, I think it will be worth to host this patch here.
http://rapidshare.com/files/51573302...setup.exe.html
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 2007-08-27, 04:59
Moogy's Avatar
Moogy Moogy is offline
Obsessive
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: #tlwiki@irc.rizon.net
Posts: 430
Send a message via AIM to Moogy
Default

What exactly is this?

Obviously TYPE-MOON, yes, but do you have some information?

Bah, I'll go ahead and install it and find out.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 2007-08-27, 08:06
Enerccio's Avatar
Enerccio Enerccio is offline
Obsessive
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 302
Default

Afaik, it is freeware version of one part of PLUS+DISK (it was made firstly, in kirikiri to see how will customers react to change of engine, then it was put into PLUS+DISK).

Its small scenario about Akira and Shiki.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 2007-08-27, 10:55
Misu's Avatar
Misu Misu is offline
Addicted
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Bellevue, WA
Posts: 862
Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu
Default

Rofl....

*cough cough*
Just wait about a week or so and English speakers will probably find that this patch is not required...
*cough cough*
__________________
VisualNews
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 2007-08-27, 11:43
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misu View Post
Rofl....

*cough cough*
Just wait about a week or so and English speakers will probably find that this patch is not required...
*cough cough*
Mirror Moon have been "almost done" for a month now. Also, you hardly get to decide what is "required" and what is not.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 2007-08-27, 11:51
Misu's Avatar
Misu Misu is offline
Addicted
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Bellevue, WA
Posts: 862
Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Also, you hardly get to decide what is "required" and what is not.
Rofl..., sheesh, someone is a bit upity. Yes, I hardly get to decide what is "required" by people, but I did take care to put in the words "probably" into my statement for the ppl who prefer this patch over the mirror moon's.
__________________
VisualNews
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 2007-08-27, 12:37
Talbain's Avatar
Talbain Talbain is offline
Obsessive
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In a field, eating grass.
Posts: 209
Send a message via AIM to Talbain
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misu View Post
Rofl..., sheesh, someone is a bit upity. Yes, I hardly get to decide what is "required" by people, but I did take care to put in the words "probably" into my statement for the ppl who prefer this patch over the mirror moon's.
lol, indeed. The unwashed masses are after you Misu! Run awayyyy! :P
__________________
Runaway.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 2007-08-27, 13:38
Unregistered from before
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Well, you still seem to be forgetting that the PLUS+DISK and this are related but not the same product - the main difference being that the PLUS-DISK is out of print and out of the reach for most people not being fanatical enough about that stuff to shell out hundreds of dollars for a second-hand copy of Tsuki-Bako.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 2007-08-27, 13:51
Misu's Avatar
Misu Misu is offline
Addicted
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Bellevue, WA
Posts: 862
Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered from before View Post
Well, you still seem to be forgetting that the PLUS+DISK and this are related but not the same product - the main difference being that the PLUS-DISK is out of print and out of the reach for most people not being fanatical enough about that stuff to shell out hundreds of dollars for a second-hand copy of Tsuki-Bako.
I stand corrected. You bring up a very valid point that I did forget.
Thank you for explaining yourself, as your previous statement makes much more sense in light of your explanation.
__________________
VisualNews
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 2007-09-12, 05:56
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misu View Post
Rofl....

*cough cough*
Just wait about a week or so and English speakers will probably find that this patch is not required...
*cough cough*
More like TWO weeks, but anyway.

http://mirrormoon.org/news/2007-09-1..._v1_0_released
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum