gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-28, 15:18
Posts way too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsurou View Post
propeller already released a trial for their forthcoming (2010 spring slated) Evolimit. If this file wouldn't load like for ages (now that the DL subpage is up again) I'd get this installed and started in no matter of time >_<
I DLed it at a depressingly slow speed for hours until the pachi mirror went up, then wget resumed from it. Extracting it now.

EDIT: Finished the EvoLimit trial. Good stuff.

Last edited by Asceai; 2009-12-28 at 20:20.
Old 2009-12-28, 21:22
Obsessive

Angel Beats, Shiki Anime Promo Videos Streamed
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ideos-streamed
Old 2009-12-29, 18:48
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wanko to Kurasou can now be purchased in download form. It's a fairly timely release, since the package version is out of print + expensive to buy secondhand, and the dl price is also reasonable.
Would the English translation patch work on the download version?
Old 2009-12-30, 19:28
Obsessive

UMINEKO EP6 out
Old 2009-12-31, 00:16
Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asceai View Post
I DLed it at a depressingly slow speed for hours until the pachi mirror went up, then wget resumed from it. Extracting it now.

EDIT: Finished the EvoLimit trial. Good stuff.
Another day another attempt to download the Evolimit trial...and failed once again. I know never to read much into the approximate remaining time of a download but once it has gone up to a couple of days and no significant progress beyond the 1% mark I've given up on it. Which is a pitty since I've got some time on hand (vacation left to go for, done with Supre~me Candy and still a few days left before Terebi no Kieta Hi plus Oretsuba show up here...guess I should get started then on Circle Mebius' Natsu no Tomoshibi in the meantime *still sealed on my Doujin Soft backlog pile* ^_^").

As for the weird type of news...Xuse announces Adult Soft making of Kuon no Suzuna in conjunction with FOG. They've put up a teaser for it on Youtube (Project K teaser).
Plus...Shinsei Mokushiroku ~ Death March - Project S teaser...wtf? O_o
Old 2009-12-31, 04:02
Obsessive

Weird, I've got it on my first try and quite fast.
And I didn't like it, much....
Old 2009-12-31, 15:09
Posts way too much

Quote:
Plus...Shinsei Mokushiroku ~ Death March - Project S teaser...wtf? O_o
megami tensei!

Quote:
ffff you have poor taste
Old 2010-01-02, 05:34
Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enerccio View Post
やったー! Evolimit trial lastly downloaded, installed and now getting started on it..."perfect timing" though with Comike hunt right now being center stage of my attention >_<

Speaking of which quite a bunch of announcements coming via C77 reports whereat some Brands coevally used their booth to spread word on their forthcoming projects - a few of those:
- Navel is apparently working on 3 new titles after all! 1st we've got Sekai Seifuku Kanojo the previously mentioned 2010 project which they've got a (still unopened) site set up for. Scenario by Oretsuba sub-writer Higashi Nosuke and art by Nishimata Aoi. 2nd according to fans at the Navel C77 booth the recent notification at Navel's Oretsuba site had pretty solid reason as Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai ~ After Stories is in the works! Art by Nishimata Aoi (the more the better as far as I'm concerned ^_~) and scenario by Ou Jyakuson plus Higashi Nosuke as sub-writer in charge again. Plus there really seems to be more SHUFFLE! on the way, fans mentioned a "Kami Kai Hen"..which appears to be the concept hinted/rumored/whatever for Princess Princess of some sorts.
- Also Sisterbrand Lime announced the scenario writer for their second upcoming project Maximum Magic, it's going to be Fujimi Tatsuki who's previous work has been Soul Link for Navel.
- Otoboku 2 announced by Caramel BOX...

Also, totally missed out that KeroQ updated the chara section of the SubaHibi site adding male characters to it...Takuji Mamiya as lead in the "It's my own Invention" part of the story. Motoyone comments this SubaHibi update/addition as "Takuji is my eternal hero" ^_^ March can't come soon enough...

Oh and on the "Happy New Year" side of things - AKATSUKI WORKS (incl. Hibiki) commences 2010 by setting back their site to block foreign IP's.. I fail to see their logic behind this...
Old 2010-01-02, 10:10
Regular

Send a message via AIM to X-Calibar

Is this Unisonshift annoucement for a new Flyable Heart game?

Flyable Heart : If that time
http://www.softpal.co.jp/unisonshift...ect19/main.htm
http://www.softpal.co.jp/unisonshift...project21.html
Old 2010-01-02, 12:01
Unregistered

Oh yeah, there were photos of Lump of Sugar's C77 booth looking incredibly desolate, but what's up with that? Did their popularity bomb after the Tayutama anime or something?

Also, August had flyers regarding their new project - still no title.
Old 2010-01-03, 04:22
Local

Send a message via Yahoo to koji_leo