gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2005-05-15, 14:45
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maceart
Revvie is short for Reverie from the awesome game/visual novel/emotional rollercoaster/ohmygod what a great story/great impact/did that just make me cry?/CG masterpiece from Key known as Planetarian ~Reverie of a Little Planet~.
Speaking of Planetarian...this needs more info.
Old 2005-05-15, 15:47
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maceart
Revvie is short for Reverie from the awesome game/visual novel/emotional rollercoaster/ohmygod what a great story/great impact/did that just make me cry?/CG masterpiece from Key known as Planetarian ~Reverie of a Little Planet~.
Perhaps better known in Japan as Hoshino Yumemi.
I had a difficult time working it out at first myself, not having seen the patch =P.
Old 2005-05-15, 19:08
kouryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagan
*Does so*
I hereby sue you for the sum of five million dollars over the case of you falling in love with a robot. I'll see you in court.
wah! now i can't buy my games anymore! meanie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hir
Wow that's a big money...
There are countless robot lovers in JP because of To Heart...catch and sue them all and you could become a zillionaire.
Sue everyone in Chobits ^.^ now theres money for you.

and yea, hir, I'm sorry If i confused you by using Revvie... It's a bit of a pet name for Reverie of Planetarian
Old 2005-05-16, 00:42
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouryuu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagan
*Does so*
I hereby sue you for the sum of five million dollars over the case of you falling in love with a robot. I'll see you in court.
wah! now i can't buy my games anymore! meanie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hir
Wow that's a big money...
There are countless robot lovers in JP because of To Heart...catch and sue them all and you could become a zillionaire.
Sue everyone in Chobits ^.^ now theres money for you.

and yea, hir, I'm sorry If i confused you by using Revvie... It's a bit of a pet name for Reverie of Planetarian
Meanie? You told us to sue you! It would have been mean to ignore you.

Yeah, but the Chobits fans haven't asked me to sue them. I only sue people who ask me to.
Old 2005-05-16, 08:48
hir

So they changed the name to Reverie.
(looking up the word on dictionary) I see...very well put.
I'm impressed. Sorry I haven't read it yet. Should buy it quick.

Anyways, thanks for all the opinions. I'll set up a blog on my
rent-server to put the articles up. Will post an update when ready.
Old 2005-05-16, 17:38
Obsessive

Location: Trying not to get thrown out by Reverie like that Nazi in Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade.
Send a message via AIM to New Send a message via MSN to New Send a message via Yahoo to New

Nah. Yuuichi doesn't deserve Nayuki or Ayu or anyone. He's a jerk. :P
Old 2005-05-18, 07:05
Local

Send a message via MSN to neo-kun

yea i deserver them :p
Old 2005-05-18, 07:26
Obsessive

Location: Trying not to get thrown out by Reverie like that Nazi in Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade.
Send a message via AIM to New Send a message via MSN to New Send a message via Yahoo to New

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo-kun
Agreed. Nayuki-Sama is MINE. :P
Old 2005-05-18, 10:34

There is also a Kanon/Love Hina crossover, but it kinda sucks.
They treat the girls like they were pokemon and put them in battle.
...I don't get it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1283828/1/
Old 2005-05-20, 17:15
Staff

EDITFIXED:
Quote:
Originally Posted by New
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo-kun
Agreed. Nayuki-Sama is DEAD. :P
And Ayu-chan is mine.

...means you're not getting anything, Neo...;)
Old 2005-05-20, 22:14
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari Tsukishiro
There is also a Kanon/Love Hina crossover, but it kinda sucks.
They treat the girls like they were pokemon and put them in battle.
...I don't get it.
Sad. Love Hina is one of my favorite manga/anime, and that could have been an interesting crossover, but the Pokemon element completely ruined it. Fan-fiction often carries far too much of the 'fan' element found in 'fan'boys and 'fan'service for my taste. :(
Old 2005-05-23, 20:59
Obsessive

Ehehe. I was chatting with GSL, and I came up with THIS idea after chatting about ROTS...

~

Vice-President Sayuri smiled as she sat in the Student Council room. It was a quiet night, but she was glad for it; it would be much different tomorrow. She would get that fool, Kuze, out of the Student Council, and then SHE would rule the school.

Suddenly, the door opened. Sayuri turned, a winning smile on her face, and looked at the people who had entered. "Hello, Track Club Leader Nayuki." she looked at the others. "Aizawa-Kun. The Misaki sisters." Sayuri nodded to each of them in turn, and looked back to Nayuki, who stood in front. "I take it that you won the track meet."

Nayuki reached behind her, pulling out Keropii. On her left, Shiori started moving to the side, pulling two box cutters out of her pocket. Kaori moved a bit further, and put up a boxing stance. On her right, Yuuichi moved a bit to the side, and pulled out two pencil cases. "In the name of the Student Council, you're under arrest, Vice President." Sayuri raised an eyebrow.

"Are you threatening me, Minase-San?" Sayuri asked, her voice taking on a strange tone unbefitting of her. Nayuki growled.

"The Student Council will decide your detention time." Nayuki said, and the others by her stiffened in their resolve. Sayuri giggled.

"Ahahaha. I AM the Student Council." she replied. Nayuki's brow furrowed.

"Not yet." Nayuki replied. Sayuri giggled again, and a Wand appeared from her sleeve.

"It's insubordination, then." she said, and lept forward. Instantly, all four of the arresters raised their defenses, and with a graceful landing, like a necoconeco, Sayuri landed and raised her wand. There was a moment of tension, and then Kaori moved first, a one-two punch towards Sayuri's head. Sayuri ducked, and rapped both of Kaori's knees. With an eep, both of her knees kicked, and Kaori fell down, hitting her head on the door.

Shiori was next. She raised her box cutters, and with a scream, moved to avenge her sister. Sayuri simply parried with ease, and bonked her on the head. Shiori went down.

Nayuki and Yuuichi moved at the same time, causing Sayuri to step back, parrying Keropii and dodging left to avoid the pencil case. Sayuri feinted towards Nayuki, causing her to raise Keropii in defense, and causing Yuuichi to raise his weapon to hit Sayuri. Sayuri quickly swapped targets, and smacked Yuuichi in the solar pelux, causing him to hunch over and collapse.

And then, Nayuki proceeded in the most furious battle she'd ever been in. Parrying and thrusting with Keropii, she fought, dodging and moving, always on the move. As the fight went on, the two ended up next to the windows, and with a single blow, Nayuki slammed Sayuri's wand out of her hand. With another smack, Nayuki bopped Sayuri onto the ground, making her fall back. As the wand flew back, it went through the window, shattering it.

Sayuri shimmied back, as Nayuki stepped forward, Keropii at the ready to block whatever came her way. "You are under arrest, Vice President!" as Nayuki said this, Mai ran in, and gasped.

"Mai! See, I told you it would come to this! The Athletics club is taking over!" Sayuri shouted, facing Nayuki. Nayuki shook her head.

"You liar! The oppression of the Kurata Family will NEVER return!" she shouted, as the wind of the blizzard outside howled. "Your plot to gain control of the school has failed! You have lost!" Sayuri suddenly broke into a grin.

"No! YOU have lost!" Sayuri shouted, and suddenly a Care-Bear esque beam of pink light launched forward, slamming into Keropii, causing Nayuki to grab it with both hands and hold on for all her might. "Mai, she is a traitor!"

"She's the traitor! Stop her, Mai!" Nayuki retorted.

"Come to your senses! The Athletic's Clubs are in revolt! They will use you as a scapegoat, just as well as they have betrayed me!" Nayuki pushed forward, causing the Care Bear blast to push back into Sayuri. "You're not one of them, Mai! Don't let them take over and change the school!"

Nayuki shook her head. "Mai, don't listen to her!" the Care Bear beam slowly died down, and eventually stopped. Sayuri moaned.

"I... can't hold on anymore." Sayuri said, and her head fell. "I am too weak. I can't take anymore..." Nayuki raised Keropii for a strike.

"I shall end this once and for all, for Yuuichi!" Nayuki shouted. Mai stepped forward.

"No, don't do it!" she shouted. "She must face the PTA!" Nayuki shook her head.

"She has too much control of the PTA and the Student Council. She's too dangerous to survive!" Nayuki countered.

"P-please don't..." Sayuri gasped. Mai shook her head.

"It's not right!" Nayuki lined up her shot.

"P-please don't..."

"It's not right.. She must live... I need her..." Nayuki shouted as Keropii came bearing down...

"NOOO!" Mai screamed, and with a single slash, cut Keropii in half. Nayuki stared in shock, as stuffing flew everywhere.

"K-KEROPII!" Nayuki screamed, and suddenly Sayuri sprang to life.

"KAWAII!" She screamed, as the Care Bear beam slammed into Nayuki, shoving her out the window and down three stories through the snow. "UBER KAWAII! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

~

XD
Old 2005-05-24, 02:57
Local

Obviously, SOMEONE's just been watching the latest star wars flick. Care bears? Thought that series died many eons ago ..
Old 2005-05-24, 03:06
Ex-boss

Nothing that ends with Nayuki's death can be all bad. ;)
Old 2005-05-24, 08:22
Obsessive

*Kicks Haeleth in the nards for the anti-Nayuki-Sama comment* Besides, I don't see how you can be so happy; Shiori 'died' too. :P It's not THAT hard to survive a 3-story-fall. I've done it before. It hurt like a *****, but I lived through it, albiet with a lotta scrapes and a wrenched ankle.

This one I came up with extempore. Which isn't always a good thing.

~

Ayu-Chan yawned as she walked through the cold shopping centre with her usual trenchcoat, sweater, shorts, boots, and headband. She was humming happily, even though she woke up a bit early. What would she do, what would she do? Suddenly, she saw Yuuichi-Kun!

"Hello, Yuuichi-Kun!" Ayu said happily, running over waving. Yuuichi turned, decked out in his school uniform.

"Hello, Ayu-Ayu." Yuuichi said, smiling. Ayu frowned.

"Uguu! Don't call me Ayu-Ayu." Ayu protested, making an incredibly cute pouty face. Yuuichi took on a confused look.

"But why not, Ayu-Ayu? It is your name." Ayu's pout came on twice as strong.

"U-uguu! It is not!" she replied, shaking her head. "It's Ayu Tsukimiya." Yuuichi chuckled.

"Oh, Ayu-Ayu, you're so silly." he said, patting her on the head. Ayu growled, although it sounded more like a purr on her. Speaking of which, Nayuki suddenly ran by.

"Come on, Yuuichi, we're going to be la- Ohh, did Ayu-Ayu just purr like a kitten?" Nayuki ran over and started hugging Ayu, much to Ayu's dismay. "Ayu-Ayu, you're so CUTE. ^_^" Nayuki said, hugging Ayu tightly.

"Uguu, my name isn't Ayu-Ayu!" Ayu protested, shaking her arms wildly to get free of Nayuki's grasp. Nayuki giggled.

"Isn't Ayu-Ayu soooo cute?" she asked, and Yuuichi nodded.

"Yes, Ayu-Ayu is so incredibly cute!" Yuuichi agreed. Ayu finally broke free of Nayuki's grasp, and started to tear up.

"Y-you all are so MEAN!" she said, and ran off. Ayu ran and ran, wondering how Yuuichi could live with himself for being such a jerk. All of a sudden, she ran into...

Shiori!

(Yes, I realize that Ayu and Shiori met for about two minutes in the game total, but bear with me here.)

"O-Ohiyo, Shiori-San." Ayu said, stopping and breathing deeply in and out. "H-how are you this morning?" she asked. Shiori smiled.

"Oh, hello, Ayu-Ayu." she said, her voice cheery. Ayu put on a pouty face again.

"U-uguu, my name is Ayu Tsukimiya. Not Ayu-Ayu." Ayu replied, giving Shiori the puppy-dog-look. Shiori giggled.

"Oh, Ayu-Ayu, you're so silly!" Shiori said, patting Ayu on the head. Ayu started tearing up.

"U-uguu! Why are you all being so mean?!" Ayu said loudly, and ran away, leaving a confused Shiori Misaki.

Eventually, Ayu-A- err, Ayu-Chan, made her way to Akiko Minase's house. She politely knocked on the door. Akiko opened it.

"Hello, Ayu-Ayu." Akiko said, smiling gently. Ayu started to tear up.

"U-uguu! My name isn't Ayu-Ayu! Why are you all being so mean..." suddenly, the others started walking up from behind her.

"We're not being mean, Ayu-Ayu!" they all said at once, and Ayu turned. "Ayu-Ayu is your name!" Ayu shook her head.

"Uguu, no, it isn't!"

"Yes, it is!"

"No, it isn't!"

"Yes, it is!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!"

~

Suddenly, Ayu woke up with a start, shouting "Noooooooo!" she looked at her surroundings. She blinked.

"I'm in Minase-San's house." Ayu said. She looked harder. "I'm at Minase-San's table." she looked at the other people. "We're having breakfast." Akiko smiled.

"Come now, Ayu-Chan, have some more rice." Akiko said, moving the rice bowl next to her. Ayu smiled, as she heard her name.

"Arigato, Minase-San!" she said, and moved her plate over to get some more rice on it. Yuuichi chuckled.

"Ayu, Ayu, falling asleep at the table. So silly." he muttered, and chuckled. Ayu snapped.

"UGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" With a savage war cry, Ayu lept over the table, nearly bowling over Akiko and sleepy-Nayuki, and tackled Yuuichi off the chair.

"W-what are you doing, Ayu-Chan?!" Yuuichi shouted as Ayu knocked him over. Ayu started bopping him over the head with Keropii.

"MY NAME IS NOT AYU-AYU!!!" She shouted, bopping him over the head over and over as Akiko looked over the mess.

"So energetic, Ayu-Chan is." Akiko said, and started cleaning up the mess. Nayuki looked at Ayu and Yuuichi.

"But that's MY Keropii..."
Closed Thread