gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2007-01-30, 16:23
byndhrzn

Btw. is anyone hearing from the person that was translating Cross+Channel, last update on his page dates back to Sept 20th with translation 80% complete?
Old 2007-01-30, 17:32
Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu

Last I heard from Freakman was that he was concentrating on Higurashi more the Cross+Channel right now and Cross+Channel will be filed away for a bit. He's has admitted he's been a bit lazy on it >.>;;.
Old 2007-01-30, 18:55
Local

Send a message via AIM to tea panda

Speaking of Higurashi, didn't the guys at "Makenai desuwayo!" close their blog down recently? I'm not sure how well that broods for the whole Higurashi translation right now...
Old 2007-01-30, 19:07
byndhrzn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misu View Post
Last I heard from Freakman was that he was concentrating on Higurashi more the Cross+Channel right now and Cross+Channel will be filed away for a bit. He's has admitted he's been a bit lazy on it >.>;;.
Thanx for the info. Annoying how every time project is nearing completion, something comes up and delays it indefinetely; Wind, Kanon, Shuffle, now C+C...
Old 2007-01-30, 19:22
Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea panda View Post
Speaking of Higurashi, didn't the guys at "Makenai desuwayo!" close their blog down recently? I'm not sure how well that broods for the whole Higurashi translation right now...
Seems like it's still live and kicking, at least the portion revolving around the Higurashi Project. Plus a release on Jan 6th seems to indicate the project is going without too many issues.
Old 2007-02-01, 14:03
Regular

While the future of the Zettai Makenai website itself is unclear, the Higurashi project is still very much alive, although it's suffering at the moment from my laziness..... which means that it's hurting Cross Channel at the same time <.<
Old 2007-02-07, 09:09
Neito

Just FYI, i checked on the NNL page, they're back up, have a 100% Wind ~A Breath of Heart~ patch, and its avalable while still keeping the support disc intact.
Old 2007-02-07, 09:35
Addicted

Hehehe:
http://forums.visualnews.net/showpos...6&postcount=27
Old 2007-02-07, 10:12
Local

Send a message via AIM to tea panda

I'm pleasantly surprised that NNL decided to release the patch in the end, but I'm happier that it ends the drama of the entire thing. I certainly hope that this is another step in the promotion of the bishoujo game industry in a positive sense.
Old 2007-02-07, 13:58
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea panda View Post
I'm pleasantly surprised that NNL decided to release the patch in the end[...]
Actually that decision was taken a long time ago, it was 'the crowds' that assumed that there would be no public release. But given the confusion and flaming I don't suppose that would be a big surprise. ^_^ I for one won't be playing the game, but I share your hopes that this will be for the better eventually.
Old 2007-02-08, 15:33
Obsessive

Send a message via ICQ to Shii

First you guys make me take it off, then you make me put it back... :)
  #