gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2009-03-18, 05:41
Regular

Default Ever17 completion

Hi, I have recently finished Ever17 and now I'm trying to complete it, and I'm missing a CG. I know I need to get the 225 paths and then finish the game, and the problem is that I'm missing 2 paths which I cannot find. The paths only refers to choices, right? So, to complete them, I need to get every choice at every point? But I think I've already done that; at every point all the choices are blue. Is there some choice "hidden" (I only get it if I chose some option earlier, or something like that), I need to get every choice in every route also (even if it's the same), paths refer actually to getting every possible dialog (I don't think so, since I've since gotten some new bits which didn't add anything), maybe some choice I didn't finish reading so it didn't counted, or what am I missing? Thanks
Old 2009-03-18, 09:32
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Anath

I had the same issue too. From what I remember, that last CG comes from choosing the opposite character for Coco's path. So, if you started with Kid to get into Coco's path, you'll need to start again with Takeshi and play through until you reach the part where they merge into one path (and vice versa if you chose Takeshi).
Old 2009-03-18, 11:35
Regular

Yeah, I've already did that, and got the corresponding CG (I was missing two )
Old 2009-03-18, 17:34

Send a message via AIM to Maxine MagicFox Send a message via MSN to Maxine MagicFox Send a message via Yahoo to Maxine MagicFox

Mazyrian, I haven't tried to actively go out and search for this particular image myself yet, but it is the only one I'm missing as well.

I wonder, perhaps, if it's not JUST the paths, but there's little things that change depending on your answers for paths, such as I think depending on the response you give to You in Takeshi's path after the story of Pygmalion, I think when the scene changes and they are going up the stairs, you get a slightly altered response by one or two lines (it's been a while so I might be mistaken). I know there were a few things like this. Also, there's about five or more different sleep-talks Takeshi does when you are on Kid's path.

I have no proof, but, maybe try and search out these small alterations and see what happens? Might be a little tricky, I know. I really should try to get that CG myself to see.
Old 2009-03-18, 21:15
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxine MagicFox View Post
Mazyrian, I haven't tried to actively go out and search for this particular image myself yet, but it is the only one I'm missing as well.

I wonder, perhaps, if it's not JUST the paths, but there's little things that change depending on your answers for paths, such as I think depending on the response you give to You in Takeshi's path after the story of Pygmalion, I think when the scene changes and they are going up the stairs, you get a slightly altered response by one or two lines (it's been a while so I might be mistaken). I know there were a few things like this. Also, there's about five or more different sleep-talks Takeshi does when you are on Kid's path.

I have no proof, but, maybe try and search out these small alterations and see what happens? Might be a little tricky, I know. I really should try to get that CG myself to see.
The last CG is by gotten clicking every option in every menu in every path. I can't remember what strategy I used to get it but the ones I missed had to do with You's path (the paper puzzle I think)...

Good luck :)
Old 2009-03-19, 19:28

Send a message via AIM to Maxine MagicFox Send a message via MSN to Maxine MagicFox Send a message via Yahoo to Maxine MagicFox

Aww, so, it's just that. No going for the alterations.

Question!

So, a few times I would make a choice then realized "Oh wait... this doesn't sound like it's good for Girl A...." and I would reload a game and go back to the choice, but it would still have the choice as being "done". Does this count? Or should I still have had to go through the path.

Meh, though, I should probably actively go searching for the links before asking these questions and seeing if I would have a problem. ^_^; I always ask before doing.