gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-15, 09:29
Obsessive

Why are they all guro... exploding women me no want :(
Old 2009-05-15, 09:32

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

While Peter Payne has vowed never to localise a title like Water Closet again, the fact that an official English localisation of that came out makes it not surprising anymore about the random other stuff people are willing to buy.
Old 2009-05-15, 10:22
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas View Post
While Peter Payne has vowed never to localise a title like Water Closet again, the fact that an official English localisation of that came out makes it not surprising anymore about the random other stuff people are willing to buy.
I might have misunderstood what you meant/were referring to, but BlackCyc's games (or at least 3 of the ones "Stranger" listed) aren't games I'd call "random stuff"
Old 2009-05-15, 20:45
dsp2003

Talking

Currently (since 2009 / May / 04) working on Saya no Uta - PONScripter Edition. The main purpose of this unofficial port-patch is the further Russian translation, obviously. Accidentally, this one will also elminate word-wrapping issues of the original translation patch. ^3^

Spoiler

All possible menus were reconstructed, some "new" things were added (see spoiler). And yes, we have a permission\approvement from TLWiki headquarters. ^_~
Old 2009-05-15, 21:11
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsp2003 View Post
Currently (since 2009 / May / 04) working on Saya no Uta - PONScripter Edition. The main purpose of this unofficial port-patch is the further Russian translation, obviously. Accidentally, this one will also elminate word-wrapping issues of the original translation patch.
An excuse to read Saya no Uta again?? Excellent. Seriously, though, sharp looking menus.
Old 2009-05-15, 22:01
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Starchanchan Send a message via MSN to Starchanchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsp2003 View Post
Currently (since 2009 / May / 04) working on Saya no Uta - PONScripter Edition.
That's looking pretty sweet... though can I ask why you're still using a monospaced font, since PONS supports proportionally spaced fonts? Or is that just temporary?
Old 2009-05-15, 23:01
dsp2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starchanchan View Post
That's looking pretty sweet... though can I ask why you're still using a monospaced font, since PONS supports proportionally spaced fonts? Or is that just temporary?
The current version uses DeJavu Sans Condensed Oblique as secondary font for italic texts and modified version of Sazanami Gothic as primary font. It's temporary, until we don't figure out why any engine build crashes with DeJavu Sans Considered when showing Load\Save menus. =\ On the other hand, a monospaced is fine too.

Last edited by dsp2003; 2009-05-16 at 01:28. Reason: It's not just 2008.03.11 which crashes, it's all versions >_<
Old 2009-05-16, 02:09
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Starchanchan Send a message via MSN to Starchanchan

Ahhhh, I see. Yeah, I just wondered cause I love being able to use non-monospaced fonts in PONS... it's one of the shinier features to me (but then again, I'm a font whore in general).

As for crashing on the save/load—I've had the same problem too with some fonts. I don't know why it crashes with some but not others, so sadly I can't provide a solid solution, but yeah, I've had to not use some fonts as the primary font because of that same issue. (You COULD set something else as your primary font and then use tags to make everything else in Deja Vu Condensed, but as the h_fontstyle command doesn't seem to work in the Windows builds, it'd be a much bigger pain, since you'd have to add individual tags to everything.)
Old 2009-05-16, 08:52
Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asceai View Post
I was thinking when looking at that originally - Chikotam should just do all the art, actually. The other artists can get out =p They don't need to spoil this.
I dunno..initially I found the idea of Nanao and 2C=GALORE to cross paths for ef to sound and on early (promotion art wise) look quite crazy as well, but ultimately it worked out fine I'd say (even though here's probably never getting used to Nagi's look >_<). With Chikotam being what I'd call quite experienced to work along other artists on a Bishoujo/Visual Novel Soft project I'll reserve judgment on the possibility of a combination of Chikotam (her seemingly in charge of female charas introduced on the official HP so far) and Mitsuishi Shona (seemingly doing the male designs) a little while longer 'till more visuals of eden* will face release (and lastly also the staff spec's confirming that this will be the case).

On the more definite Bishoujo Soft release news side of things:
- propeller's Kitto, Sumiwataru Asairo Yori mo got a release date!
- light is going to release Dies irae Also sprach Zarathustra -die Wiederkunft- on the very same day (2009/07/24) as the propeller Soft >_<
- Studio Ryokucha on the other hand won't give us Koiiro Soramoyou before late fall...
- And while no title for the PC still worth the mention that first screenshots and chara information regarding the PEACH-PIT x Ryukishi07 PSP game Okami Kakushi are released by Famitsu.
Old 2009-05-17, 06:20
dsp2003

Talking

Saya no Uta - PONScripter Edition first public alpha patch is done! ^_^

*link deleted*

NOTE: Please refer to ReadMe.txt for installation instructions.

Edit: A RC1 version is now available:

Direct download link.

Last edited by dsp2003; 2009-06-09 at 23:25. Reason: RC1 released
Old 2009-05-17, 08:26
Unregistered

^
I can't seem to download it?

When I click it, it brings me to a page with unicode gibberish all over it (despite the link saying whatever.7z)

When I right click it, there's no option to "save target as", only open link, open in new tab, (etc).