gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2006-11-29, 23:26

yea..all 202 sls files are 4.6MB(4,829,425 Byte)
Has anyone made new seen.txt from the translation? Do we need to do that?

Last edited by devilforgemaster; 2006-11-29 at 23:49.
Old 2006-11-30, 00:11
Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu

Well, the translation of Clannad in this thread is very segmented and taken from random parts of the game, but I could compile a seen.txt out of it if there was demand for it.
Old 2007-01-01, 20:36
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Asura

i'd like it >>
Old 2007-01-15, 09:01
velocity7

Is there a chart of what SEEN file happens when and where? Also, which files are the End of the World chapters?
Old 2007-01-16, 04:02
dgreater1

Quote:
Originally Posted by velocity7 View Post
Is there a chart of what SEEN file happens when and where? Also, which files are the End of the World chapters?
If what you want to know is the exact position of when or where will a certain SEEN text be played, then my answer is I don't really know ^_^ (but if you're talking about which day does a certain SEEN file belongs, then you only need to look at the file and examine the name [for ex. all SEEN1???.SJS belongs to Fuuko, the remaining ??? is the month and day, there are 7 of them,

SEEN0??? = is the main path, Sunohara's terrible ending, Gamebook, etc...
SEEN1??? = Fuuko
SEEN2??? = Tomoyo
SEEN3??? = Kyou
SEEN4??? = Kotomi
SEEN5??? = Yukine
SEEN6??? = Furukawa and After Story.
SEEN7??? = Baseball scenario, Misae's scenario, Kappei's scenario, etc...

If your searching for the End of the World chapter then you must be talking about SEEN6900.SJS? Kamo...

I'll lurk back to a corner of a classroom and hide ^_^ I hope no one will see me...
Old 2007-01-16, 15:15
Visitor

Send a message via MSN to tokage3go

Is someone really trying a fan translation of Clannad? That's crazy >_> I just beat the game 6 times (I don't like Kotomi, she's too weird and boring, 気の毒)...
Old 2007-01-18, 18:24
Regular

dgreater1 I checked your page and you have quite a good start going on there. Did you use a lot of the translation from this thread or have you been doing things on your own?

In any case thank you and keep it up! Every little bit helps when it takes me 45 minutes to get through just a few sentences on my own. -_-

*quietly returns back into the depths of not posting he has been in the past few months*
Old 2007-01-20, 19:20
DG1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampiresaru View Post
Did you use a lot of the translation from this thread or have you been doing things on your own?
I did it alone ^_^

Quote:
*quietly returns back into the depths of not posting he has been in the past few months*
Same here ^^;
Old 2007-01-29, 15:39
velocity7

As mentioned on the front page, the Clannad TL Project has been resurrected. Development website is at:

http://clannad.thewafflehouse.net/

And the wiki site is at:

http://project.baka-tsuki.net/index.php?title=Clannad

As of 1/29/2007, SEEN6900 (the Illusionary World chapters) have finished translation. There are some minor nuances, but please have a read and make edits as needed. You may see it at:
http://project.baka-tsuki.net/index....annad:SEEN6900
Cheers!

Last edited by velocity7; 2007-01-29 at 19:18.
Old 2007-01-30, 03:00
Unregistered

Point me to Antvfn naq Hfuvb'f qrngu fprarf (SEEN file number) and I'll go translate them.

--------
Spoilers ROT13ed by MSG
Old 2007-01-30, 03:33

I came here to check the status of the translation, along with info. I don't really expect spoilers in this forum so I suppose I let my guard down.
I saw a certain string of words in the post above me and I'm trying to... not really looking at the moment. I'm kinda... exttremely ticked at the moment, but I guess that's my own fault for coming into a translation topic. I don't suppose there's anything that can be done about this, but would it hurt to put a warning in the rules or something about translation project topics and how they might have blatant spoilers. It might slip people's minds, even if it is obvious.
I could be misunderstanding something here, but think of how someone might think after seeing a spoiler. I don't think they'll want to go scroll up in the same topic with the spoiler to confirm things.

Or well, if not, go laugh at me for being stupid.

Last edited by teruterubouzu; 2007-01-30 at 03:36.
Old 2007-01-30, 05:46
Obsessive

Everyone, please use ROT13 encoding for all spoilers, including translation topics.
  #