gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > Production & Help

Production & Help For discussions regarding production aspects, especially localisation, of visual novels and related games.

Old 2011-06-20, 08:47
Visitor

Please reupload AASTARTPOINT: http://ifolder.ru/22873124
Old 2012-01-01, 08:15
Visitor

Do you still need another translator? I'm up for some work.
Old 2012-05-19, 11:33
Visitor

hi people, i registered just to ask your help.
i am an insignificant anime fun boy located in italy who doesn't know neither Japanese nor Scripting stuff etc. , i just want to play Toradora (and other visual novels) but with my lack of knowledge i can't do anything.
by chance i found this thread, and with an heartbrake i downloaded the dialogues posted up there. i can translate them with the help of someone out there or even with google translated if necessary (more comprehensible than katakana, you know). just one more step to the goal: can someone explain me how to build them back once traslated?
i just want to prove myself that with the power of internet i can do unimaginable things because we are all linked, and we can share our knowledge and cohoperate to achieve every aim. Thanks. MaX
Old 2012-05-19, 13:32
Unregistered

Don't you dare try to tarnish this project by using machine translations. If you don't have any skills what so ever, then don't bother.
Old 2012-05-19, 14:44
Visitor

you are not fair with me "Unregistered", i have asked for help, if you don't want to provide it "then don't bother". i do not want to tarnish anyone's project, as i said i want to work on Toradora, not Oreimo.. i've written here just because i have recognised that some people could help me. Moreover, no one (as far as i know) is working on Toradora otherwise my attempt would be useless. Eventually, if i ever succeed, you are not forced to download it. Regards.
Old 2012-05-20, 00:46
John Smith

Cool

For translating something like that you will is not enought if you don't have some skills and pacience. But if you want to try to do something (stupid) like the FH translator at least use some decent mt like Honyaku combined with Babel and not GT...
Old 2012-05-20, 01:30
Bakamoto

Talking Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith View Post
For translating something like that you will is not enought if you don't have some skills and pacience. But if you want to try to do something (stupid) like the FH translator at least use some decent mt like Honyaku combined with Babel and not GT...
LOL dont encourage him you make it even more worst...
If I where you....Try to have a decent japanese learning and then start translating...
because machine translations are not that too accurate you know.....
Old 2012-05-21, 07:23
Visitor

Okok guys, i swear i will not send to you the translated version. Happy? Now, can someone help me rebuild the scripts back in the game ? Where are gone robyte and angelic dreams?