gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2008-03-10, 07:00
Local

Send a message via AIM to The One Freeman Send a message via Yahoo to The One Freeman

Wait, is there some kind of back story here or something?

The gip guy is talking about random IRC channels, and old admin/mod stuff is being spoken of.
Old 2008-03-10, 10:00
Unregistered

sheesh I go away for a few months and just today thought "hey I wonder what's going on at gemot?"... What do I see but Gippy still being Gippy and talking like he is entitled to a little golden statue to be worshiped by all....I knew nothing of the Ef translation but wtf is up with the "i was going to continue but now I am not unless someone can convince me" BS. Some things never change. If you're so fed up with everyone on this board and have nothing but insults for the mods just go away, no one is forcing you to come here and be a complete dick like the rest of us unregistereds. Go enjoy nnl's retirement already, you may not be entitled to the golden shrine but you at least deserve that.
Old 2008-03-10, 10:03
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Freeman View Post
Wait, is there some kind of back story here or something?

The gip guy is talking about random IRC channels, and old admin/mod stuff is being spoken of.
It's water under the bridge... Just old stuff from the days of working on wind. Things got pretty bitter, especially around the release and Gip obviously won't let it go and move on.
Old 2008-03-10, 10:50
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asceai View Post
20% of the game has been translated, anyway! Anyone wanna leak those scripts so we can shove them on tlwiki? =P

(kidding)
I for one am glad to have some one as dedicated as you on the side of the fans, three cheers for Asceai...

On a side note bagging GipFace only puts more strain on the translators and only us the fans will get harmed in the end, whether you like it or not he has given us something in the past - we should all try to remember that! and stop being so self righteous.
Old 2008-03-10, 11:04
Local

Send a message via AIM to The One Freeman Send a message via Yahoo to The One Freeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
stop being so self righteous
Heh, that'll be the day...
Old 2008-03-10, 11:54
Regular

There's only one thing I can say about this.......

Old 2008-03-10, 16:05
mr.aufziehvogel

right. thats the only thing to --say-- :)

i think we should stop complaining about the translation. its over and there is nothing to say. i am sure the team has their reasons for stopping it.
Old 2008-03-31, 21:35

Send a message via AIM to cyanoacry Send a message via Yahoo to cyanoacry

Help, I need <a href="http://www.minori.ph/lineup/ef/index.html">somebody,</a><br/>
Not <a href="http://mirrormoon.org">just</a> <a href="http://typemoon.com/">anybody,</a><br/>
Help, you know I need <a href="http://yuuko.is.moelicious.be">someone</a>, help!
Old 2008-04-01, 10:14
Obsessive

cyan: Someone leak the darned scripts or we'll be forced to extract our own.
Kunisaki Yukito is a flooging pervert. He makes a mother finger her daughter to get off his sick kicks, have two sisters paizuri his cock while slobbering all over it, and he raped another in the rain. From Behind. I bet he assreamed the ghostly loli too.
Old 2008-04-11, 15:44
Unregistered

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm8ec5U2bvU
shinkai is back!
Old 2008-04-11, 19:32
Posts way too much

Beautiful stuff.

EDIT: The full-quality one I downloaded off broccoli was broken. I don't know if this was a random occurrence thanks to HTTP's / TCP's weak checksum/parity and recovery, or if the actual file was broken or not, but if you're concerned it might be better to download it off getchu. Getchu hates me and only gives me like 10kbits/sec, but even so...

Last edited by Asceai; 2008-04-11 at 21:23.

Linear Mode Linear Mode