gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2008-02-27, 06:43
Unregistered

A single contributor who had stated he wouldn't do much for the project anyway. And if the bad publicity comment was directed to NNL, their 'shit hit the fan' drive was overcharged when they had us break the support disk, so no issues there.

I for one think that Agilis should stop fucking around with other projects, reading, eroge, living, eating, and should lose use of his legs, until Narcissu side 2nd gets released.
Old 2008-02-27, 06:57
velocity7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
A single contributor who had stated he wouldn't do much for the project anyway. And if the bad publicity comment was directed to NNL, their 'shit hit the fan' drive was overcharged when they had us break the support disk, so no issues there.

I for one think that Agilis should stop fucking around with other projects, reading, eroge, living, eating, and should lose use of his legs, until Narcissu side 2nd gets released.
I think you need to take a breather. >_>
Old 2008-02-27, 07:00
Regular

Stop dicking around with Mabinogi and get back to Clannad before you lose your ability to walk, read, play eroges, live, eat, and work on other projects. :o)
Old 2008-02-27, 09:16
Local

Send a message via AIM to The One Freeman Send a message via Yahoo to The One Freeman

Wow this is amusing XD *waits for flames due to useless comment*
Old 2008-02-27, 09:39
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Agilis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I heartily agree with this statement. In fact, effective immediately, I will be going on an absolute fast until Narci2 is released, my lunch today will benefit a hobo on the subway on the way home.

Should I die of starvation before a release is possible, worry not, release will then happen shortly after my subsequent reincarnation.
Old 2008-02-27, 12:00
Posts way too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agilis View Post
I heartily agree with this statement. In fact, effective immediately, I will be going on an absolute fast until Narci2 is released, my lunch today will benefit a hobo on the subway on the way home.

Should I die of starvation before a release is possible, worry not, release will then happen shortly after my subsequent reincarnation.
X D

Seriously, though, come on guys! Being this impatient is unbecoming. Here's a quick list of things to do while waiting for translation projects to be released:

- Continue learning Japanese. It's a fun language, and you've got all the time you need to learn it.
- Go play ONE: To the Radiant Season again. ONE is a great game. Keep playing it until you realise just how great.
- Go play Utawarerumono again. Get the rest of the objectives. Beat the game on Hard Mode 5. Don't skip the storyline; either; the storyline is awesome, so go read it again.
- I'm not really able to bring myself to do this, but there's this 18+ full-length BL game that's been fully translated called Kara no Tsuki. You know what to do.
- Got a hex editor and a debugger, and are a bit cluey? MOON.'s interpreted bytecode format is driving me up the wall. Come and lend a hand =P
- I'm sure some of you are only waiting for Narci2 because Haeleth said he's going to ask Key for permission to continue the Kanon localisation after finishing that. Well; good news! You can stop waiting. Key is going to either not reply or say 'no' quite emphatically anyway. Get back to moping in a corner and/or bothering NDT about it. Or you could even start your own Kanon translation project! I'm sure it makes most of us chuckle to see duplication of work on a massive scale.*
- You could go release another crude, unedited SEEN compilation of the Clannad translation project. Keep Velocity7 and team on their toes.*
- Get working on your own visual novel. There's a community of people doing that with this lovely Python-based engine, and I'm sure they'd love to have you.

*don't do this

Last edited by Asceai; 2008-02-27 at 12:10.
Old 2008-02-28, 07:57
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

yeah, please don't bother ndt about kanon :<
Old 2008-02-28, 18:59
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asceai View Post
X D

Seriously, though, come on guys! Being this impatient is unbecoming. Here's a quick list of things to do while waiting for translation projects to be released:

- Continue learning Japanese. It's a fun language, and you've got all the time you need to learn it.
- Go play ONE: To the Radiant Season again. ONE is a great game. Keep playing it until you realise just how great.
- Go play Utawarerumono again. Get the rest of the objectives. Beat the game on Hard Mode 5. Don't skip the storyline; either; the storyline is awesome, so go read it again.
- I'm not really able to bring myself to do this, but there's this 18+ full-length BL game that's been fully translated called Kara no Tsuki. You know what to do.
- Got a hex editor and a debugger, and are a bit cluey? MOON.'s interpreted bytecode format is driving me up the wall. Come and lend a hand =P
- I'm sure some of you are only waiting for Narci2 because Haeleth said he's going to ask Key for permission to continue the Kanon localisation after finishing that. Well; good news! You can stop waiting. Key is going to either not reply or say 'no' quite emphatically anyway. Get back to moping in a corner and/or bothering NDT about it. Or you could even start your own Kanon translation project! I'm sure it makes most of us chuckle to see duplication of work on a massive scale.*
- You could go release another crude, unedited SEEN compilation of the Clannad translation project. Keep Velocity7 and team on their toes.*
- Get working on your own visual novel. There's a community of people doing that with this lovely Python-based engine, and I'm sure they'd love to have you.

*don't do this
-already doing that
-already finished
-no interested to play again on hard modes, story is nice of course
-no BL for me (hates yaoi)
-can't hexedit
-then release it without consent
-already did that and released it in my local anime forum (they are already playing clannad) and finished myself
-already doing that

any other good ideas?
Old 2008-02-28, 19:04
Posts way too much

No, sorry :( I'm full out.
Old 2008-02-28, 22:58
kouryuu

what about:
-Read all of Kara no Kyoukai and Fate/Zero
-complete a full translation of a visual novel on your own (or create a team to do so)
-Help me make a translation of Comic Party possible by getting me those scripts, images, animations, and figuring out how to put all of that back into the game
Old 2008-02-28, 23:47
Posts way too much

Quote: