gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2006-07-20, 20:03
japanto

ummm two things. what do u mean backlog?
and also where is this site where shuffle is available for download?
Old 2006-07-20, 20:04
japanto

dont mind if i have to pay any price since im a rich bastard, but im really hoping to play the game fast since it was recomended to me by my friends
Old 2006-07-20, 20:14
Roto

Quote:
Originally Posted by japanto
ummm two things. what do u mean backlog?
Shuffle isn't available as a download; you'll have to order it on disc.

And a "backlog" would be a queue of games that one wants to play, but hasn't gotten around to playing yet.
Old 2006-07-21, 01:36
Obsessive

Send a message via MSN to Carl

Quote:
dont mind if i have to pay any price since im a rich bastard, but im really hoping to play the game fast since it was recomended to me by my friends
If you're rich, ask for FedEx next day express shipping and you'll have it in no time.
Old 2006-07-21, 04:19
Shiro

Quote:
Errmm.. didn't you already ask that? >_>
Old 2006-07-21, 19:07
japanto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl
Quote:
If you're rich, ask for FedEx next day express shipping and you'll have it in no time.
i would like to but i dont think himeyashop can do that since it says its available, which would mean it would take one week to arrive
Old 2006-07-21, 19:13
Regular

Quote:
i would like to but i dont think himeyashop can do that since it says its available, which would mean it would take one week to arrive
Heh heh, if you'd just ordered it when you started this thread, you would have it in your hands by now, since that was about a week ago. ;-)
Old 2006-07-21, 23:10
Ex-boss

Since there isn't a quicker way to get it than ordering a copy and waiting for it to arrive, there isn't really anything else we can suggest. Patience is a virtue, a week is only a week, and in practice Himeya items usually arrive in 2-3 days unless they get held up by customs.

(Heehee... look at what customers who bought Shuffle! also bought! Wind, Planetarian, Kanon... very encouraging. ^^)
Old 2006-07-21, 23:46
Obsessive

Send a message via MSN to Carl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeleth
(Heehee... look at what customers who bought Shuffle! also bought! Wind, Planetarian, Kanon... very encouraging. ^^)
*Looks at copies of Wind, Planetarian and Kanon*

Damn you all!
Old 2006-07-22, 02:35
Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu

Quote:
Awhhh... no Clannad and AIR love... I blame you zalas and Soulfang! XP
Old 2006-07-22, 07:36
Shiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misu
Awhhh... no Clannad and AIR love... I blame you zalas and Soulfang! XP
Oh don't worry, i've got my copy of Air right here thats waiting for a translation. ^^;
Old 2006-07-22, 17:22
japanto

Quote:
Since there isn't a quicker way to get it than ordering a copy and waiting for it to arrive, there isn't really anything else we can suggest. Patience is a virtue, a week is only a week, and in practice Himeya items usually arrive in 2-3 days unless they get held up by customs.

yes i agree, but the only problems is that my parents would not like me playing anime games lol..... they are very strict, that why im afraid of buying it and waiting for one week. (which can sometiems vary where u live)
Old 2006-07-22, 23:02
roxybudgy

Default Utawarerumono Translation