gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2009-06-22, 10:46
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixrec
The patch is released. Enjoy week two: "Breakdown/Purification". As before, download link is on the main site:

http://amaterasu.oxyhost.com/index.php?page=downloads

You should be able to run this on a week one patched copy, or a perfectly clean copy, without any problems other than those listed in the readme. If for some reason you still have a teaser patched copy, you should get rid of that.

To answer some questions I've seen about the week: it remains mostly the "slice of life" stuff seen in week one, but this time within the context of a subtle and undeniable, albeit presently incomprehensible plot. Both Misato and Touko routes are available in this week.
Week 2 released!
Old 2009-06-22, 10:53
Local

just replied in the of forum, but i hope this time the game gets darker or serious ^^
Old 2009-06-22, 20:33
Local

Send a message via Yahoo to koji_leo

I can't believe it
so fast
brb after DL this stuff
Old 2009-07-19, 07:46
Regular

Week 3 is available now. Miki's route (the rest of the CCC set) is estimated to be within the next 2 weeks or so. Then Youko, which I don't know how long that'll take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagato
Week 3 of Cross Channel has been released! This patch translates routes for Misato, Touko, and Kiri.

Warning: Do not go into the week 4 loop or you will hit untranslated scripts. Weeks 3 and 4 share the same script set and only the ones available on your first play of week 3 are translated.

As always, you can find the download here.
Old 2009-07-19, 18:24
Local

just finished 2 week, it was great, but Taichi is begging to annoy me!
anyway started the 3 week and OMG i didn't see that coming!

Spoiler

Last edited by zalas; 2009-07-19 at 21:00. Reason: We do have a spoiler tag, which I've added to your post; feel free to remove it if you like.
Old 2009-07-20, 01:11
Regular

"This patch translates routes for Misato, Touko, and Kiri."

Does it mean that these three routes are now complete or that only these are being translated?
Old 2009-07-20, 04:32
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

The former.

The entire game is being translated.
Old 2009-07-26, 19:44
Local

I'm waiting for the next patch! wich should be released in less than a week.
Old 2009-07-28, 11:23
Unregistered

Week 4 is now out
http://amaterasu.oxyhost.com/index.php?page=downloads
and they're looking for a logo
http://amaterasu.oxyhost.com/forum/index.php?topic=35.0
Old 2009-07-31, 12:58
Unregistered

Default walkhtrough

can someone give me some walkthrough?
Old 2009-07-31, 13:23
Regular

A walkthrough is included at install, check your CC folder.
Old 2009-08-04, 18:42
Regular

Week 5 has been released. We've also changed hosts (again) because Oxyhost proved to be very unstable. I'll be redirecting the Oxyhost website to the new website. The new URL is http://amaterasu.is.moelicious.be/. I was able to transfer everything so the forums are still intact.

Quote:
Cross Channel week 5 was released late last night but the announcement was delayed due to server problems.

Amaterasu Translations is now hosted thanks to dovac and shares the same server as such websites as tsukuru and novelnews. This should be the last time we change servers.

Last edited by Minagi; 2009-08-04 at 18:46.
Old 2009-08-26, 14:26
Regular

The full translation of Cross Channel has been released. It is not compatible with the teaser patches (the ones before week 1 was released) so you must reinstall CC, or copy the cg.pd file from the system disk, in order for the patch to work fully.

Quote:
http://amaterasu.is.moelicious.be/in...page=downloads

The final translation for Cross Channel is now released. This version includes a brand new installer which should alert you of any problems during installation, as well as the full translation including edited CG. This installer should be a bit more failsafe compared to the previous methods. The install is NOT compatible with the teaser patches (the first two which translated only parts of week 1, before we had the website) because of the changes to cg.pd made during the old installation.

To install Cross Channel you must have access to an administrator account. This is because of two reasons. The first reason is because Cross Channel by default writes its configuration file to %WinDir%\cc.ini instead of the registry. The second reason being font installation. The installer will also alert you if the font installation failed for some reason or *might* ask you to reboot after installation. If it asks you to reboot, I recommend doing so but it's up to you. Not rebooting could cause the font to look weird.

The readme includes various common problems reported from previous patches. Please check there if you have a problem. If your problem isn't listed in the readme, report them to this thread and I will try to get to it as soon as possible.

Included with this patch are some goodies which get installed to your CC folder. These are the translation for Crossing (ending song) and a walkthrough for the game.

Everyone on the team worked hard to bring this translation to everyone and we hope you enjoy it.
Old 2009-08-27, 02:42
byndhrzn

Congrats, great job! :)
Old 2009-08-27, 03:43
Obsessive

Yeeaah :D Now if I could only find some free time :(