gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2007-11-30, 17:46
Posts way too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouryuu View Post
um.... torrenting an ISO of a game is pirating. plain and simple. You say pirating is burning a copy and giving it out... well, creating an ISO is burning a copy into digital format, and torrents distribute it out. I'm not going to argue the morals and ethics of pirating, but torrenting an ISO is pirating, like it or not.
I think, either way, 'piracy' is a stupid term. Let's just call it all 'copyright infringement', because that's the activity that's actually illegal.
Old 2007-11-30, 18:20
Local

Kana is half okay, the sad part of the story is sad but the other girl pisses me off ;;
________
C

Last edited by fireshark; 2011-03-09 at 08:33.
Old 2007-12-01, 00:55
kouryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealdrea View Post
Air is, without a doubt, the saddest story I have ever seen. For a while I couldn't watch the last episode without crying, and it effectively ruined the word "goal" for me. @.@;
Personally I think <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6ypEkJvXks">This</a> ruined goal for me. though nice use of the scene.... in a way. <_<;;
Old 2007-12-01, 03:07
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
unfortunately yes, as much as i enjoyed Narcissu it left me emotionally intact, whereas Kana on the other hand completely wiped me out, i was still depressed several days after completing it.
It really depends, for example AKA had me depressed for like 2 months after completing the game, weeping alone several times in the middle of the night. But I know a hell lot of people who didn't like it except its music.
Old 2007-12-01, 10:00
Obsessive

There was a Tsukihime animu?

No seriously. All I saw was the first episode of a really similar series that may or may not have been Tsukihime.

Speaking of planetarian, ahem, 5 days.
Kunisaki Yukito is a flooging pervert. He makes a mother finger her daughter to get off his sick kicks, have two sisters paizuri his cock while slobbering all over it, and he raped another in the rain. From Behind. I bet he assreamed the ghostly loli too.
Old 2007-12-01, 13:00
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Kealdrea

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouryuu View Post
Personally I think <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6ypEkJvXks">This</a> ruined goal for me. though nice use of the scene.... in a way. <_<;;
O.O; That and Kano's 「ならばいっそ, わたくしの手で。。。」 are both horrible and hilarious at the same time. I wish I could buy that game, somehow.
Old 2007-12-02, 05:10
kouryuu

It's a doujin game.
<a href="http://www.paletweb.com/selectpage.asp?code=00039"> I think This is the latest version of the game.</a>
It's basically a fighting game made using Key's characters from Moon through AIR. Last I heard I thought they were going to add Clannad in too. But I since word of the game died down I guess they quit?
Old 2008-01-19, 20:19
Regular

It's quite amazing how all these tear jerking stories were all written by guys for guys. As for kanna, Narcissu, and planeterian, they made me feel touched, but Fate stay night, Air and clannad really made me cry. (Kanon, not so much, it didn't click with me for some reason. Don't laugh at me for this, but I actually felt more touched watching Manabi straight than Kanon. I have never dreamed so much drama from girls who look like they are made from marshmellows.) Oh, and to anyone who watches the anime of any of those games above, the game is at least 150% better, trust me.
Old 2008-01-20, 22:20
Wererat42

I've only played through Kyou's route and I was getting choked up though the whole thing. In the scene where the insert song starts playing there were tears running down my face. Not 100% sad but wow... emotional. Key must be commended for their amazing work. Still don't have the courage to tackle Nagisa's route.

Also, Makoto's arc in the Kanon anime made me really cry.

Last edited by Wererat42; 2008-01-20 at 22:22.
Old 2008-01-20, 23:13
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypertoast View Post
It's quite amazing how all these tear jerking stories were all written by guys for guys.
It's because the mainstream prohibits guys from having their own Harlequin Romance line of novels / literature. Shounen romance may not be uniquely Japanese, but I don't think I've seen anything quite like it in the west. It is changing though, with guys directing romance movies.
Old 2008-01-21, 00:05
Obsessive

It's because they are eroge.

Besides, I guess it's a lot easier for girls to cry, or is it not?
Old 2008-01-21, 12:57
Wererat42