gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1141  
Old 2009-10-21, 15:27
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsurou View Post
Minato Soft updated their front page with a notice concerning Taiyou no Ko...so it's going to be released via a new Brand? Makes sense given the different talents in charge
Well, a brand is only a name - something that gets too much attention, IMO. The important information is the company that's financing and publishing the game, not whatever label they slap on it to distinguish between product lines.
  #1142  
Old 2009-10-22, 00:32
luckyovermind's Avatar
luckyovermind luckyovermind is offline
Obsessive
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asceai View Post
(yes, I went and played TnS. yes, it was good. yes, i want subarashiki hibi even more now)
And you think I will let you go without giving you some TnS MAD to watch?XD

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm76328
made back in 2000 or earlier

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm744071
made in 2002


If you are after MADs for nijuukage and moekan, I know some too. If you are after MADs for other denpa games such as 101 or sayonara, well I haven't seen any for 101, but sayonara seems pretty popular!

Last edited by luckyovermind; 2009-10-22 at 00:40.
  #1143  
Old 2009-10-22, 02:23
koji_leo's Avatar
koji_leo koji_leo is offline
Local
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: archipelago of indo
Posts: 100
Send a message via Yahoo to koji_leo
Default

MG translate koihime or shin koi?
others said shin
but the translator said koihime, which one correct?


ah many thanks zalas
until minutes ago I thought it's tamiya
  #1144  
Old 2009-10-22, 03:06
Tetsurou's Avatar
Tetsurou Tetsurou is offline
Local
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asceai View Post
Like the other characters, she's related to a character in TnS. (yes, I went and played TnS. yes, it was good. yes, i want subarashiki hibi even more now)
Yeah, that's another reason to anticipate Subarashiki Hibi even more although by now I really am of the opinion everything is set or somewhat interlinked to one giant KeroQ-verse...
__________________
Nのフィールド
  #1145  
Old 2009-10-22, 05:19
kouryuu
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by koji_leo View Post
MG translate koihime or shin koi?
others said shin
but the translator said koihime, which one correct?
What they told me via e-mail was "恋姫無双 3-4月". This of course does not mean we won't get both. If you look at the descriptions for Koihime Musou and Shin Koihime Musou you can see that Shin is actually a continuation of Koihime Musou. Therefore, I would assume they're referring to the original Koihime, but I haven't yet heard anything certain about the second one.
  #1146  
Old 2009-10-22, 12:01
Tetsurou's Avatar
Tetsurou Tetsurou is offline
Local
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 119
Default

Applique Sister announced a release date for Fake Azure Arcology - 2009/12/17 and coevally with that a Trial has been released as well now O_o That's fast, a bit too rushed for my taste but definitely going through the Trial (once I find the time doing so...).

Also Lime is going to unveil their upcoming project at DreamParty held this weekend.
__________________
Nのフィールド
  #1147  
Old 2009-10-22, 13:42
Asceai's Avatar
Asceai Asceai is offline
Posts way too much
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,413
Default

I'll have to try the trial at some stage. Fake Azure Arcology looks very nice - the aesthetic and story are totally my kind of thing.

EDIT: The protagonist of FAA is male, right? It seems so, but I've never heard of a guy named 'Chihiro' before. Chihiro sounds like a girl that should be voiced by まきいづみ - of course, if we got one of those for a protagonist it would be all kinds of awesome. After all, it's not exactly unheard of for her to voice the protagonist of an eroge.
__________________
www.erogenews.com

Last edited by Asceai; 2009-10-22 at 14:18.
  #1148  
Old 2009-10-22, 16:11
koji_leo's Avatar
koji_leo koji_leo is offline
Local
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: archipelago of indo
Posts: 100
Send a message via Yahoo to koji_leo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouryuu View Post
What they told me via e-mail was "恋姫無双 3-4月". This of course does not mean we won't get both. If you look at the descriptions for Koihime Musou and Shin Koihime Musou you can see that Shin is actually a continuation of Koihime Musou. Therefore, I would assume they're referring to the original Koihime, but I haven't yet heard anything certain about the second one.


but vndb said Shin
I guess someone must change it before the thing goes bad
  #1149  
Old 2009-10-22, 19:52
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouryuu View Post
So I noticed that some on this forum and other forums have wondered about MangaGamer's release schedule. I asked, and they gave me permission to state the following:
I'm glad to have a rough schedule for those games. I kind of wish D.C.II was included though. ;_;
  #1150  
Old 2009-10-23, 00:32
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsurou View Post
Applique Sister announced a release date for Fake Azure Arcology - 2009/12/17 and coevally with that a Trial has been released as well now O_o That's fast, a bit too rushed for my taste but definitely going through the Trial (once I find the time doing so...).

Also Lime is going to unveil their upcoming project at DreamParty held this weekend.

Comyu has that trial, btw.
  #1151  
Old 2009-10-24, 13:49
Tetsurou's Avatar
Tetsurou Tetsurou is offline
Local
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asceai View Post
I'll have to try the trial at some stage. Fake Azure Arcology looks very nice - the aesthetic and story are totally my kind of thing.

EDIT: The protagonist of FAA is male, right? It seems so, but I've never heard of a guy named 'Chihiro' before. Chihiro sounds like a girl that should be voiced by まきいづみ - of course, if we got one of those for a protagonist it would be all kinds of awesome. After all, it's not exactly unheard of for her to voice the protagonist of an eroge.
I'd assume the protagonist is male despite the name, at least he's refered to as male during the chara catch-phrases for the introduction (i.e. Yuri) but thinking of it, there are very few men with that forename that come to mind (in fact I could only think of Fujioka Chihiro). Anyways I agree on that the setting (deep sea SF Bishoujo AVG, sign me up for that) sounds quite interesting and here's hoping Morisaki Ryouto manages to live up to the expectations there.
That said, I just recently noticed that Asami Asami got herself a Pixiv account launched as well (which I hope this artist aims to update on more regular base than ALPHa