gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-13, 12:11
Local

Most should be fine in a sense. But I guess it's the concept of being told what they can make and what they can't are making people mad.

But the banning of certain VN themes almost remind of what Jack Thompson tried to do. Except, not with VN's.

Last edited by Magedark; 2009-06-13 at 22:36.
Old 2009-06-13, 12:14
Unregistered

I refuse to board the panic train until I see any games actually being cancelled as direct consequence of this whole controversy.

That, and I simply don't see on what ground would non-human heroines be banned as a whole. I understand someone would be doubtful in regards to a loli who's not loli because she's a 1500-year-old vampire, but there statement as a whole is just too unbelievable to be taken seriously.

The sad part is, can already see people jumping the gun and yelling that ONOZ NO MORE ROBOT NEKOMIMI VAMPIRES THE EROGE INDUSTRY IS DOOOOMED because they don't stop to think how ridiculous it is.
Old 2009-06-13, 12:17
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by woman View Post
I honestly can't believe people are getting so worked up about this. The vast majority of vns will be fine. Find something else to jerk off to!
Apples, is that you?
I don't really expect this one to pass. The source doesn't seem too certain yet.
Old 2009-06-13, 17:15
Posts way too much

Besides, the article author is probably mistaken - while Norn are a part of the CSA, they submit their games to the Sofurin. If you need proof, their only dlsite game is on SOFURIN dlsite, not pro2! (NSFW as it's dlsite)
Old 2009-06-13, 22:34
Local

It probably won't. This is probably another one of those propositions that won't actually ever pass, but is somehow highly publicized. (Like that California proposition to have girls inform parents before they get an abortion.)
Old 2009-06-18, 02:26
Obsessive

Just heard that AB2 has announced as many as SEVEN new projects, or something along that line. Haven't got a computer that can display japanese to check those out yet ><...
Old 2009-06-18, 03:40
Posts way too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyovermind View Post
Just heard that AB2 has announced as many as SEVEN new projects, or something along that line. Haven't got a computer that can display japanese to check those out yet ><...
What what? Source? Link? They aren't mentioning it on their website and I don't see anything on getchu, egs, galge, wikipedia. Was the announcement in one of those magazines, like tech gian or something? I hope akabeisoft2 aren't starting to post exclusive announcements in those - how dare they betray the person that religiously checks their website four times a day, more often on weekends >_<

EDIT: Aha.. http://qiufen.bbspink.com/test/read....me/1243267967/ boring, boring, boring, ALPHA+TAKEHAYA (SOSHITEASHITA WRITER), boring..

That's one bit of good news, at least, but NO LOOSEBOY GAMES. :((( and do we really need another Koihime Musou?

Last edited by Asceai; 2009-06-18 at 04:08.
Old 2009-06-18, 07:35
Obsessive

Yes. Yes we do.
Old 2009-06-18, 07:51
Posts way too much

No we don't; back in your box.
Old 2009-06-18, 10:03
Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asceai View Post
What what? Source? Link? They aren't mentioning it on their website and I don't see anything on getchu, egs, galge, wikipedia. Was the announcement in one of those magazines, like tech gian or something?
Could be wrong on that, but usually we get some mention of the magazine the news originates from (and maybe I missed that but I haven't seen any of the "usual suspects" TECH GIAN, PUSH!!, etc. mentioned there)...so maybe that scoop comes via their fanclub?

Anyways a short overview provided by the author of the ever so awesome blog basicchannel:

1) 紫電 ~円環の絆~
Shiden ~Enkan no Kizuna
Brand TBA (though AKABEiSOFT related for sure) / ADV / November
Art: Iizuki Tatsuku (lastly best known through the TOTAL ECLIPSE project)
Scenario: 黒曜石 Kokuyouseki (never heard of that one..seems to be a newly introduced writer?)

2) 暁の護衛 ~罪深き終末論~
Akatsuki no Goei ~Tsumibukaki Shuumatsuron
Brand: Syangrila / ADV / 2010
= The "Syangrila new work" previously announced on their official HP through that top page image
Art: Tomose Shunsaku

3) 恋ではなく-It’s not love, but so where near-
Koi de hanaku
Brand: Syangrila Smart / ADV / 2010
Art: Tomose Shunsaku (I would *really* not mind Shunsaku turning into main artist of Synagrila altogether, if he hasn't gained that position by now already ^_^)
Scenario: Hayakari Takeshi (scenario writer for Light, most recent work though been part of the team of scenario writers that brought us narcissu 3rd)

4) フェイクアズール・アーコロジー
Fake Azure Arcology
Brand: AKABEiSOFT Sister brand / ADV / by the end of the year
Art: Asami Asami / kuratch! (mechanic..and bloody sold on that title merely for the visual combination here)
Scenario: Morisaki Ryouto (Coming x Humming!!, but in these terms I'd more like to see that writer as participating on Fate/hollow ataraxia)

5) Happy Wardrobe
Brand TBA (though AKABEiSOFT related for sure) / ADV
Art: Sasahiro (not sure because of the writing, but could it be they're referring to 笹弘 sasahiro of Oshaban Circle fame there?)
Scenario: Nakahiro (Hoshizora no Memorial)

6) W.L.O.世界恋愛機構L.L.S. -LOVELOVESHOW-
W.L.O. Sekai Renai Kikou L.L.S. -LOVELOVESHOW-
Brand: AKABEiSOFT2 / 09/24
Art: ALPHa / Asami Asami
Scenario: Andou Kotatsu
W.L.O. Fandsic

7) 蒼天已に死す(仮)
Souten Sudeni Shisu (tentative (title))
Brand TBA (though AKABEiSOFT related for sure) / strategy, tactics game it seems and the work Asceai refers to with yet another Koihime
Art: ALPHa, Iizuki Tatsuku, Tomose Shunsaku, Asami Asami
Scenario: 黒曜石 Kokuyouseki

And than there's the Takehaya (KILLER QUEEN, Soshite Ashita no Sekai Yori, etc.) x ALPHa project..though I better hope for AKABEiSOFT2 to make this turn out to be a Visual Novel Soft...

While admitted some not so exciting projects included there, lastly the ALPHa x Tkehaya, Fake Azure Arcology and more Akatsuki no Goei sounds really promising / worth to be excited on.