gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2007-06-27, 08:04

Eh...can anyone help translate the song list and composers from the Soundtrack CD?

I want to rip it into my player...problem is...well..I don't know Japanese...and only recognize few of the songs...
Old 2007-07-05, 07:13
Visitor

I like Narcissu very much . This is link to Narcissu2
----> http://stage-nana.sakura.ne.jp/

But..... Stage2 Have demo and OP music >///<
Old 2007-07-06, 21:18
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Ayato

Now that the full work has been released in Japanese, work is under way to provide the English version. The translators are Haeleth and Agilis. Itís hard to predict exactly how long itíll take, but we should hopefully be finished within a couple of months or thereabouts.

Btw, the page seemed to have been updated... T_T
I is are truely saddened in my are heart...
But I have no fear! With the combined powers of Agilis and Haeleth, Narci2 will be great!

(Inner me: *bawls like baby*
Outer me:*slap* Stfu >.>
Old 2007-07-07, 05:52

^
^
^
Well, good things come from waiting, isn't it? So...let's wait...
Old 2007-07-12, 23:12
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Agilis

And just when you thought there won't be any more Narci news.

Just today, on his BBS and diary, Kataoka mentioned that he wanted to do a Narci visual fan book type thing. It's still in the development stages, but it should be set for the summer comiket.

Details so far are that it'd probably be around 48-54 pages, full color, A4 size probably.

Price is as yet undetermined, but as always with stage-nana, low to the point where we'd feel guilty about paying so little.

And of course, copies will be sold through shops, so no real need to get too worked up bidding on this on auctions probably, but get your wallets ready for this coming comiket if you weren't planning to.

=====

Oh, and yes Haeleth and I are still alive working on Narci2.
You gotta love remote subversion repositories. I can continue my work on both Narci2, and my thesis, even though my desktop has literally fried itself this week, though not without some disruption.

<_< Just a few more weeks until that Intel price cut and my 5-year upgrade... core 2 quad 8gb ram... here I come...
Old 2007-07-28, 22:37
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agilis View Post
And just when you thought there won't be any more Narci news.

Just today, on his BBS and diary, Kataoka mentioned that he wanted to do a Narci visual fan book type thing. It's still in the development stages, but it should be set for the summer comiket.

Details so far are that it'd probably be around 48-54 pages, full color, A4 size probably.

Price is as yet undetermined, but as always with stage-nana, low to the point where we'd feel guilty about paying so little.

And of course, copies will be sold through shops, so no real need to get too worked up bidding on this on auctions probably, but get your wallets ready for this coming comiket if you weren't planning to.

=====

Oh, and yes Haeleth and I are still alive working on Narci2.
You gotta love remote subversion repositories. I can continue my work on both Narci2, and my thesis, even though my desktop has literally fried itself this week, though not without some disruption.

<_< Just a few more weeks until that Intel price cut and my 5-year upgrade... core 2 quad 8gb ram... here I come...
I didn't notice agilis replying to this page till now...
O.O Oh god a book!?! YA- Wait... comiket is supposedly on aug 17... NO! I'm on vaca with the friends T_T
Does anyone know if its on sale on websites?

By the way, will you and Haeleth release Narci2 as a patch or a full release as with narcissu? (And as how you don't seem to believe in luck, do you best :D)
Old 2007-07-28, 23:57
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Agilis

It will be sold at the usual suspects of shops. Most likely the major doujin shops (melonbooks, toranoana, etc) will carry some stock. How much of course, is debatable, and either way the things will probably move fast since they'll be items obsessed collectors like me will snap up.

... And sure I believe in luck, bad luck fried my desktop this month, and I just got all the parts to rebuild a new system today. Past 3 weeks I've been working off a laptop and the power of subversion servers.
Old 2007-07-29, 14:34
Obsessive

ooo...
Are you building with just memory or full system remake?
Old 2007-09-25, 08:18
Regular

Ok, so I'm being rude, but I think the time is ripe for another update.

Haeleth-san, Agilis-san, what gives?
Old 2007-09-25, 09:15
Local

Quote:
Ok, so I'm being rude, but I think the time is ripe for another update.

Haeleth-san, Agilis-san, what gives?
Agilis has an update here:
http://www.neechin.net/article/59/ra...-and-all-sorts

Nonetheless, I don't think there's a need to ask. From the front page, they've explained that translation has gone much slower than expected (which can be concluded from the delay), but they're still progressing on a regular basis. That's all we really need to know (and will probably know, no matter how much people bug them).

Important things like school and then work have been brought up before, so we'll just have to sit tight until something's released.
Old 2007-09-25, 11:04