gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2005-10-18, 00:39
Regular

There's also a Firefox extension for it. (or used to be, dunno if it's compatible with the latest versions and such...)
Old 2005-10-18, 06:20
Ex-boss

<tt>alias rot13="tr A-Za-z M-ZA-Nm-za-n" #real men don't do GUIs</tt>
Old 2005-10-19, 01:57
Obsessive

O mightiest haeleth, then I've been a mademoiselle? If I'd known the fact more before, I would be able to be a Yaoi nut. :D

and then I saw why root13 is called so.
Old 2005-10-19, 16:12
K

What's wrong with male yaoi nuts? It almost makes more sense than female ones.
Old 2005-10-19, 17:49

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

Now female yuri fans.... that's a whole different ballgame ;)
Old 2005-10-19, 19:37
Obsessive

There's no problem. Though yaoi girls love them so much, I cannot enjoy it at all. I want to be able to enjoy what others are enjoying, too. Why on earth does screams arise when a man just puts his hand on another man's shoulder? I can't get it. Is it joyful? It's joyful for them, isn't it? I'm kind of jealous! ;p

Well, what am I talking now in the Tomoyo after thread?
Old 2005-10-19, 21:12
Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Freakker Send a message via Yahoo to Freakker

In my eyes, being a fan of yuri makes much more sense then if I was a fan of yaoi.
Old 2005-10-20, 09:56
kouryuu

personally, I have no problem with female Yaoi fans. I chock it up to something along the lines of why men are generally Yuri fans.

Its just when the yaoi fans become crazed fangirls that scare me.... a little...

I don't know about you, but It's highly disturbing to have one come up to while you're in cosplay as Edward, and show you her sketch of Ed ... with Roy (I'll spare you the details... *shudder*) and scream: "OMG! XD THIS IS YOU!"

...Then come back an hour later just to tell you she sold that picture for $5 and drew a new one of "you"... showing you that as well.
Old 2005-10-20, 10:11
Iriliane

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouryuu
I don't know about you, but It's highly disturbing to have one come up to while you're in cosplay as Edward, and show you her sketch of Ed ... with Roy (I'll spare you the details... *shudder*) and scream: "OMG! XD THIS IS YOU!"

...Then come back an hour later just to tell you she sold that picture for $5 and drew a new one of "you"... showing you that as well.
How long did it take you to get over the intense emotional scarring of that experience? Or have you?
Old 2005-10-21, 12:10
kouryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iriliane
How long did it take you to get over the intense emotional scarring of that experience? Or have you?
... does it look like I've been able to forget about it despite trying very hard to?
Old 2005-10-21, 15:04
Iriliane

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouryuu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iriliane
... does it look like I've been able to forget about it despite trying very hard to?
No. I suppose not. Hopefully you've learned your lesson, and won't cosplay as bishonen anymore though...
Old 2005-10-27, 04:05
Addicted

The special omake one receives through ordering via sofmap, for fans of aprons naked and otherwise.
It's a pillow case, if you're wondering.

Further, it has been announced that as promised, Tomoyo After will indeed feature an RPG element.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeda Jun's interviewer
---For our next question, we'd like to ask you about the bonus section that the readers have been so curious about.

"As I said last time, I don't really want to make a big deal out of it. Nothing like 'Hey, check it out! Look at this bonus part we've stuck on!"... (laugh)"

---Is it related to Takafumi's hobby that we've heard so much about?

"Yes. Actually, it's an RPG using the characters from Tomoyo After. Setting-wise, it'll actually be a game that Takafumi has made himself, and you'll be able to play it from the second week onwards."

---Are you experiencing difficulties with the debugging at the moment?

"Yeah, given how we have no know-how at all concerning how to make an RPG. For example, even something like getting a single window to display requires different methods from the AVG. But the original reason I entered this industry was because I wanted to make an RPG, so in that sense, it's a wish come true, and it's enjoyable."

---Could it be that RPGs may soon be taking their place amongst the pantheon of Key products?!

"Oh no, I very much doubt that (laugh). I mean, after all, there's only about three of us working on this thing... Perhaps it could work if we were to collaborate with a group with a lot of staff."

---Coming to think of it, what about the voice and music and so on?

"There'll be voice, of course. We've recorded that separately. We've taken a completely different approach to the main story with the music - Orito's written us some thumping techno tracks."
Old 2005-10-27, 08:48