gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2006-11-27, 07:29

Default I am perturbed and disturbed by Midsummer Haze.

Midsummer Haze isn't particularly horrible, even if a playthrough of both paths lasts for about ten minutes. Its use of stock music and generic-looking background and character design templates can also be forgiven, as can the fact that the story is mainly dependant upon one twist at the end.

However, what I cannot and will not forgive is that there is a third ending that I cannot seem to access at all. There are only two branches, and only one choice to make. How can there be a third ending then? Apparently, it exists, and no matter what kind of generic mediocrity stands in my way, I must attain this third ending. Does anyone know about this?
Old 2006-11-27, 07:49
Obsessive

Perhaps you're just not enthousiastic enough? (hint, hint)
Old 2006-11-27, 10:06
Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonypin View Post
Midsummer Haze isn't particularly horrible, even if a playthrough of both paths lasts for about ten minutes. Its use of stock music and generic-looking background and character design templates can also be forgiven, as can the fact that the story is mainly dependant upon one twist at the end.

However, what I cannot and will not forgive is that there is a third ending that I cannot seem to access at all. There are only two branches, and only one choice to make. How can there be a third ending then? Apparently, it exists, and no matter what kind of generic mediocrity stands in my way, I must attain this third ending. Does anyone know about this?
You will be even annoyed by Ending 4 then. I guess I am not a fan of going through a vn more than 100 times.
Old 2006-11-27, 12:43

So I went to the bookstore. Again and again.

Whoa. Didn't see that coming.
Old 2006-11-27, 13:17

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

I think the extra "hidden" ending was explained in the README that came with the game (at least in the Japanese version). I sort of ignored it the first time I played it and then remembered it when I got stuck.
Old 2006-11-28, 01:42
Unregistered

I found the game so terrible I couldn't even bring myself to get one ending.
Don't worry, OP, you are a better man than I, third ending or not...
Old 2006-11-28, 04:40
Ex-boss

The secret is timing.
Old 2006-11-28, 09:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeleth View Post
The secret is timing.
...THAT was unexpected, too.

Raqvat 1
Whfg tb gb gur trareny fgber.

Raqvat 2
Whfg tb gb gur obbxfgber.

Raqvat 3
V'z abg fher nobhg guvf, ohg nccneragyl lbh unir gb xrrc cynlvat gur obbxfgber ebhgr bire naq bire hagvy lbh gevttre gur guveq raqvat; va guvf ebhgr, Xnfhzv naq Puvub ivfvg n puhepu arne gur obbxfgber jurer gur gjb pbasrff gurve ybir sbe rnpu bgure.

Raqvat 4
Uvyynevbhfyl rabhtu, whfg qba'g pubbfr gb tb gb rvgure fgber. Nsgre n srj frpbaqf, gur tveyf jvyy yrnir lbh orpnhfr lbh pna'g znxr hc lbhe zvaq. Gura Xnfhzv erpbiref sebz ure vyyarff. Gur gehr, tbbq raq.
Old 2006-12-03, 16:29
Novice

Um it is not my tread but I ask anyway..,,,,,,,, 4th ending those it really exists or is it just some mean joke of the author with is meant to make players go crazy………..
Old 2006-12-03, 17:20
Unregistered

Red face

Sorry for wasting space but I can't edit my pervious post because I wrote it when I wasn't registered.[sigh] Anyway I read the FAQ
Old 2006-12-03, 20:04

Yes, there is a 4th Ending. See Rot'd spoilers above.
Old 2007-06-12, 13:35
Otaigenes

3 raqvat: fryrpg "tb gb obbxfgber" jvguva bar frpbaq.
4 raqvat: qba'g fryrpg nal inevnagf, whfg znxr n srj pyvpxf nobir gur grkg.

[Edit: ROT13'd to prevent spoilers for anyone trying to figure this out themselves]