gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2012-05-08, 17:16
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
Don't be silly. Why would you skip the best/true route.
Sasara is considered the "true" route? o_O...

I hate Sasara's ending. :p. Sexy Lucy FTW
Old 2012-05-08, 22:37

It is true for me.
Old 2012-05-11, 12:56
Al

Heh, I just recently got into reading VNs, and had To Heart2 recommended to me. I managed to come across your translation project, and after getting a chunk into the game, felt I needed to come over and congratulate you on the superb work you've done so far. That it's almost all been done by you is even more astounding.

The only disappointing fact is that occasionally, I come across a typo, or a spelling mistake or similar (which is completely understandable, considering the project is only in Beta testing, and is being undertaken by pretty much one guy), but if you ever wanted someone to proof-read some of the text and pick up on the occasional spelling mistakes, I'd be happy to help out if I could. I would also of course understand if you wanted to do it yourself, having come this far alone, I can understand not minding if it took a little longer so long as you retained the ability to retain it at a high quality, as opposed to allowing an unknown factor into the equation. But the offer is there.

Either way, your work is superb, and I hope you can manage to complete it one day :)
Old 2012-05-16, 04:55
Local

Thanks. No I do like extra help and theoretically I have had people proofread a lot of it, but about 1/4 of what was translated had not been proofread but people wanted patches ASAP so I included the raw translated and completely un-proofread parts too.
Old 2012-05-19, 22:35
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryde View Post
hmm.. well that didn't work ...
but now i found something wierd.. if i move the window while the movie runs
it shows a fixed picture.. and it changes every 2 seconds o.O
Rather old comment but still wanted to drop by and say I had the same problem and I was suspecting bad codecs at first, after spending 30 minutes reinstalling/updating them without effect I went crazy with the config.ini file and changing the last line to "Overlay=0" seem to have fixed the problem for me. Not sure what exactly I turned off there but as long as it works I don't care.

Also, conman you're amazing for doing this pretty much solo
Old 2012-06-11, 12:52
Visitor

Question Voice's

Is there anyway to make character's voice's stop on click?
Old 2012-07-14, 13:40
Kain

Wahoo! I usually don't play unfinished translated games, but the summer break brought me to To Heart 2 and I don't regret it!

Great game, great translation, good luck for the remaining routes!
Old 2012-07-16, 01:03
Jinn

I dont wanna be that guy but.... the text is getting cut off on the bottom, what do?

THANKS for the translation btw
Old 2012-08-23, 00:49
Unregistered

Default image editor

i have been hanging around you irc for a few days at a time but no one is ever on there

im Bu-Bu San and im with a group called lemnisca translations and im wondering if you need an image editor because i have done all i need to do with my translation group at the moment

my email is bubusan@lemnis.ca
Old 2012-09-26, 17:46
Local

Sorry guys, life took an absolute shit on me this year and this project has been seriously sidelined because of it. I do still plan to resume work on it, but at this stage it will be stalled for a few more months.
Old 2012-10-26, 23:01
Unregistered

Come on, work your ass more!
Old 2012-10-29, 14:47
Tama~nee Husbando

Thumbs up

I hope your "life" will better soon, and dont let assholes like "Unregistered" bring your down, keep the good work even if it takes years to finish :)
Old 2012-10-29, 15:44
Unregistered

thanks for all your hard work translating! i'm really enjoying my playthrough.
Old 2012-10-30, 07:42
xDarkness

I also appreciate your hard work....the game was kinda epic....even better than Clannad in my opinion.....well it's also kinda oldschool. Anyway, I like it and it's definitly worth being translated, so keep going but no need to push yourself since true fans will be able to wait ;)
Old 2012-11-04, 19:35
Grunt