gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2005-07-30, 21:39
Local

Send a message via MSN to neo-kun
Default what is a good anime

what is a good anime that is not licenced and not over PG-13
Old 2005-07-31, 02:42
Ex-boss

AIR, of course! :p
Old 2005-07-31, 09:20
Local

Course, there's still Kanon, Da Capo, PlanetES, MAHORABA, Bottle Fairy, Uninhabited Planet SURVIVE, Pita-ten, Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar, Cowboy Bebop, etc. etc.

Now you know the intricacy of your question? N_N
Old 2005-07-31, 11:54
Regular

At least tiny snow fairy sugar is licensed, bebop as well. Others might be licensed as well...but I don't know.
(Unnecessary additional information:Go to sites like animenfo to get to know if something is licensed or look at the fansub crew's website.)
Old 2005-07-31, 13:16
Local

Da Capo is an anime series? I know its a romance thing, but can someone tell me what this game/anime is about?
Old 2005-07-31, 13:40
Regular

I wouldn't ask...most could be spoilerish, the most 'characteristic thing' thing maybe... Anyways you can always read getchu's infomartion page [knowing that you are 18+). It should contain basic information about the setting and the characters.
Old 2005-08-01, 16:23
Local

Da Capo rules! If you like Kanon, AIR, KGNE and other bishoujo game anime conversions, then you should watch Da Capo. About this dweeby guy named Jyunichi with his none blood related sister Nemu and gay buddy Suginami.

There's a second season of it out now, actually.
Old 2005-08-01, 16:50
Regular

I hadn't heard of the second season yet...though judging from animenfo it is, as expected non-game related stuff. This as to be expected since Da Capo 2 is not yet out...and so far no info other than it will come were revealed by circus northern.
Old 2005-08-02, 00:43

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

The second season is so bad ( at least the first episode ). Way too much service and not really much content.
Old 2005-08-02, 05:01
Obsessive

How about Cyberformula Sin?

It has some defects, It's difficult to understand background of characters only in this because this is one of series / there are a bit too much bankscenes, however it's still an exciting racing animation which outstands in the representation of fight can't allow to be defeated.
To be honest, ZERO of this series is hotter about story though, but graphics is somewhat old when seeing now.

Cyberformula Sin (5 volumes of DVD/VHS)
http://www.b-ch.com/contents/cyber_f_sin/index.html (Japanese site)

Cyberformula ZERO (8 volumes of DVD/VHS)
http://www.b-ch.com/contents/cyber_f_zero/index.html (Japanese site)

If you prefer a short story and don't mind fisticuff, Hajime no Ippo Champion Road.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=3470
Old 2005-08-02, 05:58
adun50

Da Capo Second Season is actually more funnier than the first season so far. though there is also more interaction between the characters as opposed to just the protagonist amongst the individual girls. but I like it because of Kotori :)
Old 2005-08-02, 08:44
Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu

I would have to agree with adun. I'm enjoying D.C.S.S. right now more than D.C., its really nice to get a good perspective on the other characters, especially seeing how Kotori thinks on the situations that Junnichi gets himself into. Plus I cant wait to see that pink bear character (who's name I forgot ><) get animated ^~.
Old 2005-08-02, 16:16
Local

Except I don't really like how the second seas