gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2006-08-18, 16:25
Visitor

Planetarian makes several references about God in the story. Reverie asks whether there is a God, and if the protagonist prays to God etc. She also makes another comment about heaven.

I think it was the producer/writer's intent to include 'What a friend we have in Jesus' to the introduction and ending.

And in regards to copyright, old hymns like these are free to include in anyone's works (as long as it is acknowledged) since it's been ages since the original composer died.

Yes, the British, and several other countries use hymns for their national anthems. It's no surprise, really.
Old 2006-08-22, 06:11
Local

Out of my brain, two titles used the "What a wonderful world" song.(Madagasar and VanDread).

Then, "Amazing Grace" in Steam Detective.

Heck, I heard way too many "Glory!" in Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Back to the subject: Now, I wonder why they will choose a indonesian song instead of the original one. Then again, indonesian language starts to be used in some titles like Rahxephon with its hibiscus.("Bunga Mawar" in indonesian tongue).