gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2008-05-26, 18:41
who_is_friend

@KawatoriShinji: As far as I could tell, I was the only one of the four (one of which was my friend who I dragged along) who knew about Visual Novels to a great extent. Sad that more people didn't show up though. Maybe if Thursday events were in the schedule, it would've been different. And yeah, Fate/Stay Night was pretty much all I could afford, since I wanted a lot of DVDs too. And hurrah, I pretty much got Kana for free for pimping out Yume Miru Kusuri to whoever took a look at it.

@HashiriyaR32: I wasn't at the auction, deciding instead to get some last minute shopping done. I was front row at the concert though, which was cool.
Old 2008-05-26, 19:34
Regular

That comment was actually directed at Shinji. Sorry about that.
Old 2008-05-26, 22:40
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Shinikenshi Send a message via Skype™ to Shinikenshi

@who: Well hopefully you enjoy F/SN and won't think that I ripped you off...too badly. ._.,

Next time we cross paths, mention that you purchased F/SN from me and I will be "loose with the prices" on anything else that might be of your interest. I said the same to the guy who walked away with Tsukibako at ACen.

Perhaps I should start a pseudo point card surrounding that. Buy some omfg expensive Type-Moon products, and join the premium discount group. Or something...
Old 2008-05-26, 23:56
Posts way too much

How much did you sell it for? Because I know a lot of people who aren't frequent eroge buyers view the RRP of 9,240 for most eroges as being a ripoff ^_^
Old 2008-05-27, 06:48
who_is_friend

I got F/SN for $100, the price on the front. I also got Kana with it, priced at 25, so I essentially paid $75 for it, which is close to the cost of the DVD version on Paletweb, so, didn't really get ripped off or anything.

Unfortunately, it suffered a small indent/tear during the ride home in the suitcase. In hindsight, should've put it upside down in the suitcase, and it wouldn't have damaged.

Beautiful packaging though, and the artbook is nice too.
Old 2008-05-27, 18:23
Regular

http://www.justin.tv/allgames/118736..._and_the_Dress

Adventures in dress buying! Yes yes yes!
Old 2008-05-27, 18:43
Regular

Vid for dress auction up!!! It's in 3 parts, and it totals around 21 minutes.

Part 1: SAKUJOU!
Part 2: SAKUJOU!
Part 3: SAKUKOU!

Last edited by HashiriyaR32; 2008-05-27 at 20:03.
Old 2008-05-27, 18:45

Send a message via MSN to Haruhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GipFace View Post
Seeing as how you're part of the FC, I am sure you could have talked him into letting me have that dress. But you didn't. So yeah. Fuck you, Shinji. You and your fan club cost me that dress, and now no one is ever going to see it again. I hope the FC is real happy for him. He made the largest single bid in Anime North history. He must be real proud of himself. After all, that money will help many sick children. ~_~; (Note: all proceeds went to the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto)

Oh, and HashiriyaR32 is the most genuine NNL fan I have ever met. Better than tai, better than Lavalyn, and better than Web. He knew everything that NNL released, and went the extra mile to make me feel good about what I did in the past. The end.
Excuse me, but, considering you had more money and you CHOSE not to go any higher, it's YOUR OWN FAULT you didn't win the dress. Not Shinji's. Some people are more intense about getting items than you are, apparently, and the best way to deal with it would have been to suck it up like a man instead of whining on here like a 16-year-old getting sniped for My Chemical Romance tickets on eBay. gb2LIVEJOURNAL.
Old 2008-05-27, 18:58
Regular

I don't want the dress auction video itself to be made public. Please remove it.

Some people are more intense about getting items than you are, apparently, and the best way to deal with it would have been to suck it up like a man instead of whining on here like a 16-year-old getting sniped for My Chemical Romance tickets on eBay. gb2LIVEJOURNAL.
lololololol. Fuck you. Like I'd ever listen to you.

Last edited by GipFace; 2008-05-27 at 19:02.
Old 2008-05-27, 19:03

Quote:
I don't want the dress auction video itself to be made public. Please remove it.

Some people are more intense about getting items than you are, apparently, and the best way to deal with it would have been to suck it up like a man instead of whining on here like a 16-year-old getting sniped for My Chemical Romance tickets on eBay. gb2LIVEJOURNAL.
lololololol. Fuck you. Like I'd ever listen to you.
Aha, you say that, but I'm sure you're upset that what I wrote was true. Otherwise you wouldn't have cared about my post.

And hun? I can get fucked whenever I want, thank you. c:
Old 2008-05-27, 19:05
Regular

you're upset that what I wrote was true. Otherwise you wouldn't have cared about my post.
I've endured a lot worse than what you just threw at me. Try again. lololololol~
Old 2008-05-27, 19:05
Regular

*Pours fire suppressant on thread*

I think this needs to cool off for a bit.

EDIT: Okay, gipface is allowing me to privatize the vids rather than deleting them outright. So here's the deal. If you really want to see the vid, send me a friend request on Youtube (I'm HashiriyaGDB), and I'll add you into the whitelists for the vids. Gipface, I've already sent you a friend request. Once it's accepted, I'll add you to the whitelist as well.

Last edited by HashiriyaR32; 2008-05-27 at 19:09.
Old 2008-05-27, 19:08
Regular

This forum is not moderated except for spam, and I know that better than anyone else. I'm tired of it all. If the moderators had grown some balls during Windgate, maybe I would still be fansubbing. I'm through being nice to phonies.
Old 2008-05-27, 19:09

Quote:
you're upset that what I wrote was true. Otherwise you wouldn't have cared about my post.
I've endured a lot worse than what you just threw at me. Try again. lololololol~
Oh, endured. That's what I like to hear. Are you going to be the weak, cute, sad character? Well, dear, I wouldn't play your route, even if you were a megane robo-loli amputee.

Fact still stands that you're complaining about losing a dress that you forfeited of your own free will. Who knows? Maybe you'll be able to get it when you grow up. :3 This isn't a flame. This is fact.

PS: Reading what you're posting reminds me of Fred-chan.
Old 2008-05-27, 19:11
Posts way too much

Quote:
This forum is not moderated except for spam, and I know that better than anyone else. I'm tired of it all. If the moderators had grown some balls during Windgate, maybe I would still be fansubbing. I'm through being nice to phonies.
Maybe if it was moderated, your entirely inappropriate flame towards Shinji would have been dealt with before anything else in this thread. I don't give a damn whether he's in the same FC or not, that was an entirely unreasonable thing to expect.