gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2008-08-21, 16:57
Obsessive

Your sig is kinda frozen, so I kinda want to ask what happened.
You know, two updates a day keeps fans at bay =P
Old 2008-08-21, 19:24
Posts way too much

I've done MORE than that, as far as editing goes, but realised at a point that I can't really mark something as 'edited' just because I've gone over it once, since it may take a few goings over. No more has been translated; I'm not going to do any more translation until I'm happy with Chapter 1.
Old 2008-08-22, 02:00
Unregistered

That's the way! be subtle but also aggressive with your editing, I/we (some of us at least?) don't want a messy interpretation so please take your time we don't expect miracles but highly appreciate translators such as yourself!!! (that also goes for you other guys/translators)

Well I hope I was at least slightly motivating and encouraging Asceai, considering the tedious endeavors which lie ahead of you xD

PS: Hope you personally achieve something rewarding out of this (NO SARCASM MEANT). Actually here's a question for you is this your first step into translating or have you done something like this before? (if so then my last statement would become redundant or multiplied depending on how you see it).
Old 2008-08-22, 04:12
Posts way too much

I've never done any translating before this! Well, I subbed a couple of OP videos way back, but ehhh...
Old 2008-08-22, 06:10
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asceai View Post
I've never done any translating before this! Well, I subbed a couple of OP videos way back, but ehhh...
Just don't get so nervous (and stop twitching your right eye lid like that >_<), I'm sure you'll do a bonzer of a job, anyway good luck mate!
Old 2008-09-01, 06:29
Unregistered

dude, please keep up the translation or post what you already had translated on TLwiki so someone else can take it. I really wanna play it =3
Old 2008-09-27, 07:39
Unregistered

Any news about this? I would be glad if you at least make a wiki page for the project .
Old 2008-09-27, 09:58

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

Wait, what is the point in making a wiki for something someone is working on by himself?
Old 2008-09-27, 12:16
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas View Post
Wait, what is the point in making a wiki for something someone is working on by himself?
Same reason most people request projects be put on a wiki these days, so really impatient people can read every line as it's uploaded instead of just waiting for the translator to be happy with it and release a patch.
Old 2008-09-27, 14:30

I don't think that wiki page is really necessary, as well. But some way to trace the progress would be great.

And one little question:
Asceai, are you currently working on translation, or this project is on halt (stalled)?
Old 2008-09-29, 01:21
asopilopo

please keep up the translation project.
Old 2008-09-30, 03:51

Heh, my post was ignored, that's really frustrating. No pressure or offence, just curiosity. I'm just want to know is project alive or not?

And, "please keep up the translation project", as was said earlier.
Old 2008-09-30, 13:29
Posts way too much

I guess it's been in a coma for a while. What I'm going to do is start replaying G-Senjou no Maou. I need reminding of how awesome it is.

Then, since people seem to want a wiki, I'll put something up (or an equivalent) that will at the very least allow people to track my progress and post corrections. I didn't really want to do something like that at first, but it might be good for keeping me on track.
Old 2008-10-18, 23:12
Unregistered

Cool

thank you Asceai.
Old 2008-10-21, 14:50
Unregistered

good luck doing this