gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > Production & Help

Production & Help For discussions regarding production aspects, especially localisation, of visual novels and related games.

Old 2011-10-29, 15:02
Visitor

Post Shingakkou- Noli me Tangere-

Pil/Slash's newest game "Shingakkou- Noli me Tangere" has been out for a few months. (The official site)

I'm not looking to decompile and repack the game in English (since I'm new to programming), but I'd like to be able to extract the game script to do a read-along HTML file, instead of needing to replay the game to go through all of the routes.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0QRQ8FPQ
(The exe, the bootup data file, the game text(?), system data, and a cg pack- I think the cg gallery thumbnails)

The game resources are encrypted .dat files, and I think the game might be running on the SHSystem, looking at Crass's list of supported engines. (Pil/Slash's other 2 games are listed under that header).

Crass extracted 5 different files from the text archive, but they're opening as gibberish. I've uploaded the game exe, the system data archive, and the text data archive. Can someone point me to a decoder for the encryption?
Old 2011-11-05, 16:12
Visitor

I talk with my hacker about this game. Soon i open translation project at aarinfantasy.com
Hacker already made tool for extract pictures from the game, i wait only tools for etracting the text.