gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2006-08-05, 08:22
Local

Well, that's got to be a good sign? Good thing I got my game before it sold out ^^

Also, I thought I would mention this: if anyone in europe is still thinking about buying Ever17 (or other Hirameki games), try Archonia.com - it'll save you the costums (sp?) and expensive shipping inside EU.
I couldn't remember if you had already found a shop like that, so here is one.... ^^;
Old 2006-08-06, 01:28

Whee, I finally got it and finally finished it recently. So much longer than anything else I've read/watched lately. x_x
So good though.

Anyway...Question: Is there some way/where I could find/extract/etc the vocal versions of Der Mond Das Meer? I can't keep the game installed on my ancient PC forever, but I love that tune...

(None of the music/drama CDs released seem to have it, though it's possible I just missed it somewhere.)
Old 2006-08-06, 01:41
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Talbain

If I had the money, I'd probably buy all of Hirameki's games. I love Tea Society of a Witch, and Ai Yori Aoshi - though it's kind of mundane since I've so much familiarity with Ai Yori Aoshi (I've already read all the mangas and seen both series).
Old 2006-08-07, 08:24
ever17 fan

I'm just wondering, I've completed the game, but I'm missing ending 4, one of You's CGs (15th), a shortcut (12th) and a two wallpapers.

I don't mind the cg and wallpapers but could you tell me the name of the 4th ending?

Thanks.
Old 2006-08-07, 10:36
Obsessive

Looks like you're missing the Tsugumi-Sora Bad ending - that will give you You's 15th CG as well.
Old 2006-08-08, 09:14
Visitor

Send a message via AIM to BobDaDuck Send a message via MSN to BobDaDuck

Hmm,

my favorite ending is probably Sora's, mostly because I understand that 'can't touch' love deal. Gur unaqf ba gur tynff jrer whfg njrfbzr.

There were a few things that went a little ridiculous, but it's still alot better than some out there. It's also really informative about alot of things. I like learning so learning in a game to me is a big plus ^_^ I also like how the romance is second to the actual goal. Basically to survive, lol.
I have all the good endings working on the bad endings now.
Old 2006-08-08, 11:09
ever17 fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by l|ammamama
Looks like you're missing the Tsugumi-Sora Bad ending - that will give you You's 15th CG as well.
Ok thanks. But how come it's called Tsugumi-Sora Bad ending when you can only go down one path?
Old 2006-08-08, 11:32
Obsessive

There are lots of ways to get that ending, try choosing 'wait just a minute' when considering jurgure be abg gb tb vagb gur pbzcerffvba punzore.
Old 2006-08-08, 18:49
rodan

Hirameki has a .xls guide on their site.

http://www.hirameki-int.com/appc/dow...index.html#e17

You'll need your barcode, though.

The Tsugumi-Sora Bad Ending...

All I have to say about it is BAD END.

EDIT: Doh' my bad; it only has the good endings.
Old 2006-08-09, 07:59
ever17 fan

Quote:
There are lots of ways to get that ending, try choosing 'wait just a minute' when considering jurgure be abg gb tb vagb gur pbzcerffvba punzore.
Oh is that Takeshi's last choice? I'll give that a go.
Old 2006-08-09, 09:07
Visitor

Tsugumi-Sora bad end is so easy to get. I got this ending about half a dozen time before giving up.
Either some people are really good or just relies on the guide too much.
Old 2006-08-09, 10:07
Local

Quote:
That was the first one I got @_@ Man, was that depressing....
Old 2006-08-10, 04:15
ever17 fan