gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2008-04-22, 11:59
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Starchanchan Send a message via MSN to Starchanchan
Default [Release] Agnus Dei

Project page

Uh... not too much to say that isn't already on the project page. ^^;; it was a fun little crossover game ZigZag released for April Fool's Day... there is no original project page on their main site because a spoof version was stuck up there for a day, and then taken down on the 2nd. So this game was only accessible if you checked on April 1st XD;;
Old 2008-04-22, 12:04
Posts way too much

Always nice to see more ZigZag! I'll check it out.
Old 2008-04-22, 16:31
Local

Send a message via AIM to tea panda

I LOVE DEJA VU. HETEROSEXUALLY.

Honestly, thanks again for bringing quality goods. I'm always excited to check out your new projects, and thanks for putting the work into it. =D
Old 2008-04-28, 14:10
Bella

Thank you very much for the ZigZag release! It would've been amusing to see Yoru duking it out with the brother and sister from The Noose. Anyway, some of the text flash by so quickly that I have to play through it several more times before I can catch the lines...

Oh, and I've noticed on your website that you guys are planning to do a localization of another ZigZag game called Turning Gears: La Divina Commedia. Since it says trial version on your site, so I was just wondering if there is a complete version of the game out there. The game isn't mentioned anywhere on ZigZag's website...
Old 2008-04-29, 03:03
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Starchanchan Send a message via MSN to Starchanchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
Oh, and I've noticed on your website that you guys are planning to do a localization of another ZigZag game called Turning Gears: La Divina Commedia. Since it says trial version on your site, so I was just wondering if there is a complete version of the game out there. The game isn't mentioned anywhere on ZigZag's website...
The trial version was actually released on April Fool's as well, so it's not on their main site... I was lucky enough to catch it XD;; as far as I know, they're planning to release a full version, but it's not out yet.
Old 2008-04-30, 05:42
Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starchanchan View Post
The trial version was actually released on April Fool's as well, so it's not on their main site... I was lucky enough to catch it XD;; as far as I know, they're planning to release a full version, but it's not out yet.
Well, hopefully the news about the full version it's not another April Fool's joke; I'm really quite curious about this project, or rather, any ZigZag project.
Old 2008-05-03, 23:54
Obsessive

I laughed so hard when I played this, thanks! XD