gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2011-04-05, 00:01
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
It's quite real. The OHP was updated with a bunch of new stuff corroborating it.

If you don't like chuu2 you can get out :(

Also I don't believe this has been mentioned http://www.project-navel.com/oretsuba_r/
Navel couldn't afford a ps2 port! No nishimata ero : (
Old 2011-04-05, 23:09
Unregistered

Can't afford a PS2 port? You don't seem to understand how these consumer versions work.
Old 2011-04-06, 10:06
Unregistered

A PS2 port would be a pretty stupid thing to do nowadays. PSP's the thing now, baby.

I'm guessing they had problems with getting a decent rating. Oretsuba was never a game that was intended at an audience under 18 in the first place (in the words of a certain Master, 移植前提でポルノが作れるかッ! ) and some decidedly adult matters like drugs and child abuse figure quite heavily in the story, not to mention the countless sex-based jokes that would need toning down.
Old 2011-04-07, 13:51
Unregistered

Which... they're going to do for the new PC all-ages version anyway. It's not like the PSP or PS3 or 360 haven't gotten its share of such things over the years.
Old 2011-04-07, 14:57
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

Oretsuba all-ages is just a bad idea to begin with, if I had to offer baseless speculation I would say that Oretsuba R is probably something decided without much or any input from Jackson himself. Especially since there's going to be an Ai route/ending now.

Going to end up with a situation where the 18+ version remains the definitive version of the game, kind of sad to see Navel fucking around with a decent product like this.
Old 2011-04-07, 15:06
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
Oretsuba all-ages is just a bad idea to begin with, if I had to offer baseless speculation I would say that Oretsuba R is probably something decided without much or any input from Jackson himself. Especially since there's going to be an Ai route/ending now.

Going to end up with a situation where the 18+ version remains the definitive version of the game, kind of sad to see Navel fucking around with a decent product like this.
Don't most companies do something like this? Release>anime>Re-release on console with extra content>Port with extra content
Without the porting tho.
Old 2011-04-07, 19:47
Regular

If you guys don't mind me asking, I presume this "Jackson" is part of the team, but who exactly is he?
Old 2011-04-07, 21:17
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
If you guys don't mind me asking, I presume this "Jackson" is part of the team, but who exactly is he?
The Main writer, who said that Ai (the one getting a route) was his least favorite/most hated character.
Old 2011-04-08, 03:07
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The Main writer, who said that Ai (the one getting a route) was his least favorite/most hated character.
How could she possibly be his most hated character?she looks the best!

I also don't see how you could hate your own character.
Old 2011-04-08, 04:20
Obsessive

Hunks WorkShop partial patch released.

http://baraspot.co.cc/chan/2d/res/14268.html#15665

Translates the first 2 days.
Old 2011-04-08, 15:08
Obsessive

http://mangagamer.wordpress.com/2011...diting-nukige/

Managagamers few images confirmed the SCORE title.

http://vndb.org/v961
Old 2011-04-09, 18:38
dorkatlarge

TLWiki has released another partial Katahane translation patch. They state, "This contains the first half of Shirohane and almost all of Kurohane, except the 'secret ending'..." See http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?title=Katahane for more.
Old 2011-04-10, 10:46
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy