gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-28, 06:12

> Key Sounds Label announced that they will release the Soundtrack for
> planetarian seperately later this year:
[...]
> Mangaoh has it up for pre-order here.

Do you think this will get wide distribution? I.e. will i be able to order it on Amazon/CDJapan/YesAsia? (If not i'll ask Akibado to get it from the above site, but blah)
Old 2006-10-28, 06:53
Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do you think this will get wide distribution? I.e. will i be able to order it on Amazon/CDJapan/YesAsia? (If not i'll ask Akibado to get it from the above site, but blah)
I'm tempted to believe that Amazon.jp will list the planetarian Soundtrack as Software, just like they did with previous Visual Art's CD releases (i.e. Key Sounds Label, I've, etc.). Though they surprisingly listed the upcoming I've in BUDOKAN - Complete Edit DVD release as regular DVD more recent examples (like Lia's dearly Album also listed as Software as well) seem to make it look like an exception to Amazon's "CD release by Software House = listed as Software which means no oversea orders accepted" rule.
So I'd say no way of placing on order on the "normal ways" at Amazon.jp for the CD (except you ask a deputy service to order it for you through Amazon.jp).

As for CDJapan...I hardly place orders at their shop but it would be new to me that they got *any* Visual Art's (nor any other Softw. Brand) CD release at all ^_~ So I doubt they will start listing them with the planetarian OST (maybe the upcoming Kanon OP/ED single though).

So best chances to go for the planetarian Soundtrack would be Mangaoh (not trying to advertise them...heck they managed to cause quite a mess with almost every order I placed like totally ignoring the set shipping dates or trying to ship stuff I ordered but not set as to be shipped ^_~) which *does* accept oversea orders (despite them not featuring an English interface you can register there and they will ship overseas). So that means you wouldn't need a deputy service to place an order at Mangaoh.
Old 2006-10-28, 08:23
Shiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsurou
Key Sounds Label announced that they will release the Soundtrack for planetarian seperately later this year:
Thats gotta be the news i've heard in ages. Finally i'll be able to listen to Gentle Jena all around the world. <3

Quote:
Speaking of Key Sounds Label, Getchu lists that they're going to release the OP/ED song for Kanon as single (due to the Kyoto TV anime ver.):
Seeing as though the only place at the moment to get a hold of the OP & ED would be the original soundtrack, this seems like a pretty good idea. Can't wait to see the cover art.
Old 2006-10-28, 10:04

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

Apparently Utawarerumono PS2 has shipped over 100,000 copies. They now have two commemorative wallpapers up for download on the site: http://www.aquaplus.co.jp/uta/special.html
Old 2006-10-28, 13:31
Shiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
Apparently Utawarerumono PS2 has shipped over 100,000 copies. They now have two commemorative wallpapers up for download on the site: http://www.aquaplus.co.jp/uta/special.html
Funny enough, i'm planning to order myself a copy this week.. even though my PS2 won't play it. :3

And also, i adore these wallpapers.
Old 2006-10-28, 19:55
Asmadi

Quote:
It's a great CD isn't it? ^_^ I keep listening to "Hoshi Meguri no Uta" (guilty of being a MELL fanboy ^_~) and "Gentle Jena" (especially the extended version is *so damn lovely*).
Same here, those are my two favorite songs.
Old 2006-10-28, 23:58

うおっ!まぶしっ!
http://www.purplesoftware.jp/news/new/dl.html
Old 2006-10-29, 19:07

So with Leaf's new game, Voices from Har Megiddo, are they planning on some Biblical references? XD Hrm... Suzumoto + Bible = ...
Old 2006-10-29, 19:27
Addicted

As if there weren't enough of those in Tears to Tiara >_>...
Sadly, it doesn't seem like Suzumoto will be one of the writers after all.
Old 2006-10-29, 20:00

I actually didn't finish playing that game... it got too boring in the middle part. At least Utaware kept spurring you on...
Old 2006-10-30, 11:06
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Starchanchan Send a message via MSN to Starchanchan

http://stage-nana.sakura.ne.jp/

Stage-nana updated~! ^A^ Narcissu Side 2nd isn't out yet, but they now have an English (albeit a bit Engrishy) version of their webpage.
Old 2006-10-30, 14:58
kouryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agilis
More than likely, like many business just starting out, Cottonsoft is running out of some apartment >.>

... Y.S. Company FTW.

<3 猫耳のみさきちゃん
<3メードのみさきちゃん
Old 2006-11-01, 04:35
Addicted