gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-25, 03:00
Local

Heh heh. I know the feeling. >< But I'm comforted by the fact that it will come, so that's an assurance itself. Hmm-hmm. ^^
Old 2006-10-27, 19:32
Local

Send a message via AIM to tea panda

Well, any thoughts on the new episode guys?

I thought it wasn't too bad, and things are getting a bit more slow-paced. The Makoto-Ayu interactions were sort of interesting, and we got Nayuki action!

Thought Yuuichi is a freaking pervert. Can't blame him.
Old 2006-10-27, 21:46
Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu

The much slower pace was much appreciated ^^. It was seeing a bit more of the "slice of life" of the Kanon characters that the game did so well.

I find the Makoto contradiction quite odd. She seemed so agile and at least semi strong (the hanging on the fridge?), but in this ep she was shown as super weak.

The Nayuki scene at the end made me smile =P. The way she skillful ended up making Yuuichi get her stuff from the school without even realizing it, then (slightly) regretting it after he proposed the idea.

Overall, a nice ep. I liked the pacing on this ep the most so far. Next week, Mai-chan!
Old 2006-10-27, 23:05
Local

Send a message via ICQ to Billhead Send a message via Yahoo to Billhead

From the looks of the preview, it looks like next week we finally get to see how he is going to juggle all the girls.
I look forward to seeing how he ends up being in two places during lunch time.
Old 2006-10-28, 00:05
Regular

Thoughts about Episode 4:

1) Is it just me, or is Nayuki, apart from being the tancho (SS-Eclipse says Captain, TWH-Sprocket says President, so I have no idea which one it is) of the Track team, also the only one in the team with an hopelessly impractical length of hair for track? The length of her hair just about outstrips everyone else's on the team; one would think that hair that long would be a cause of too much air resistance......

2) Yuuichi: "Can I watch for just a bit?"

Tsk tsk, taking the chance to check out the girls, eh Yuuichi? But that's understandable, considering all the miles of leg on display. :p
And if forcing the female student population to wear miniskirts and thigh-highs in the dead of winter wasn't enough, they have to conduct track practice in........were the track girls even wearing pants? o_O
They almost looked like they were running around in their panties, if you ask me.
On another note, I'm surprised at Nayuki. If she's really that interested in Yuuichi.......how easy-going does a girl have to be to let the boy she likes ogle her teammates? o_O

3) Oh yeah, what music were they using in the track practice scenes?

4) It's kind of a pity Kaori isn't a 6th main girl for Kanon. The rest are cute and fine and all (especially Nayuki), but on the other hand, I have a respect for her that I don't really have for the 5 girls involved with Yuuichi. How should I say it......she seems the most "real" of the girls to me. And this is coming from a newly-inducted Nayuki fanboy, so think about what I just said. ;)

5) Yuuichi: "I can't imagine you trying to carry all of this by yourself."

Heeeeeellooooooo!!!!!! Who's the one got humiliated by Akiko-san in Episode 1 during snow shovelling, eh? o_O

6) Yuuichi: "Did you eat and run again today?"
Ayu: "No! The guy we buy taiyaki from gave me these."
Yuuichi: Even though we caused him all that trouble......what an awfully nice old man."

Oh, hell yeah. What an awfully nice old man.

7) I can understand Ayu not knowing what a cellphone is, but she doesn't know what a landlady is? Ner ynaqynqvrf gung ener frira lrnef ntb?

8) 14:14 to 14:16. That was some damned fine cinematography from KyoAni yet again.

9) I wonder about Makoto. She becomes all shy and reticient when Ayu comes, and then she goes back to her old self the very second she sees Ayu leave. Huh.

10) I think this is the first episode so far where I can believe Ayu is Yuuichi's age. That trenchcoat-thingy really does her figure no favours. >_<

11) 18:48 to 18:55. Jeez, he's already treating Nayuki like his wife. :p

12) In Episode 3, it was the snow. In Episode 4, it was the starry sky. Brilliant, KyoAni. Brilliant.

13) What music were they playing during Mai's appearance at the end?

In the preview:

1) Are we going to get Makoto fanservice next episode? :D

2) Ayu: "Akiko-san is really good at cooking!"
Yuuichi: "You should try her special jam."

ROFL. That was pure evil.

3) I'm wondering how Yuuichi's going to split his lunch hour next episode......
Old 2006-10-28, 06:32
Local

Qrfcvgr orvat ubj fur hfhnyyl vf nebhaq Lhhvpuv, Znxbgb'f npghnyyl irel ful nebhaq gubfr bhgfvqr Nxvxb, Lhhvpuv, naq Anlhxv. I can't say more without going into future scenes that Kyoani may use....

Ah. The music at the track practice was Nayuki's theme "Girl of the Snow". The music at Mai's appearance is Mai's theme "Her Cage". Both are from the game Original Soundtrack. ^^
Old 2006-10-28, 08:20
Shiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by New/Old
Ah. The music at the track practice was Nayuki's theme "Girl of the Snow". The music at Mai's appearance is Mai's theme "Her Cage". Both are from the game Original Soundtrack. ^^
Indeed, so far using the music from the game has basically made the watch so far so magical for me. :3
Old 2006-10-28, 11:51
Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misu
Actual the store is a pretty long running joke in a bunch of Key games =D.

http://forums.haeleth.net/viewtopic....t=lolicon#4819
One screenshot from ONE

It seems like it is sort of a convenient store, kind of like 7-11.

As for Makoto's rather passive personality, ybbxvat onpx, Znxbgb vf gur crg sbk bs gur Zvanfr'f ubhfrubyq. Guhf fur vf engure snzvyvne jvgu Nxvxb naq pb. Ohg jura fur vf snpvat n gbgny fgenatre fhpu nf Nlh, jryy... whfg yvxr ubj navznyf jvyy ernpg ntnvafg n fgenatre, V thrff.

V jbaqre vs Lhhvpuv jvyy ernyyl onetr vagb Znxbgb va rc5.
Old 2006-10-28, 15:43
Obsessive

Send a message via MSN to Carl

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I.A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misu
Actual the store is a pretty long running joke in a bunch of Key games =D.

http://forums.haeleth.net/viewtopic....t=lolicon#4819
One screenshot from ONE
That's the way, Orihara, convert Rumi to the darkside.
Old 2006-11-01, 04:12

Old 2006-11-01, 06:33
Local

Send a message via ICQ to Billhead Send a message via Yahoo to Billhead

That would be a train overpass, right?