gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > Production & Help

Production & Help For discussions regarding production aspects, especially localisation, of visual novels and related games.

Old 2010-08-05, 11:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkady18 View Post
I've just seen the intros (both English and Italian). It seems good. But... please, do not write “E'”: it's pathetic and it's a huge mistake (that, unfortunately, everyone one does...). ' means that a letter (or more than one) was deleted. The accent is completely another thing. In order to write properly “È”, holding “Alt” write “212” (or “0200”) and then release “Alt”. I just can't tollerate seeing “E'”^^. And writing “È” is more professional-like.
If you need to know how to write other characters that you don't see in your keyboard, just google “ascii code” (or, if you prefer in Italian, “codici ascii”) and you'll find a lot of sites with ASCII characters tables.

May I ask you something? About the PC version: we have to wait the complete game, right? Are you able to do a rough forecast of the release date?
I must say thank you for the "E'" help. ^^
I don't know when the PC/MAC version will be available.
All the scene will be 720p (or 1080p) and maybe will use torque, this will let us build the game also for XBLA (this mean that maybe you'll be able to play it also on your 360) but we also need some time.
However a lot of people asked us for the PC/MAC version and maybe you'll be able to see divided into chapter (a PC chapter will be equivalent to 3 or 4 iPhone chapter).
Old 2010-08-05, 14:36
Regular

Personally, I prefer to wait for a full version edition, since, when I like a story, I simply can't wait for what come next^^
I'll patiently wait for you to do a good job.
Old 2010-08-16, 23:46

Italian version is out now!
The english version will be available in a week.