gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-08, 21:51
Obsessive

U.S., Japanese Publishers Unite Against Manga Scan Sites
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nga-scan-sites

manga publishers are now, officially, having a problem with fantranslation of their work (note the case doesn't cover the scan and reproduction of the Japanese versions, just the translated versions, Japanese publishers are already complaining about the Japanese version else where).

by way.. am I the only one worried about the lolification of visualarts/key

Last edited by Stranger; 2010-06-08 at 21:54.
Old 2010-06-08, 22:00
Posts way too much

There's no lolification of visualart's/key. Kud Wafter is not exactly a 'representative work'. Although I didn't think making Kud, who was already pretty loli, even more loli was really necessary.

As for "U.S., Japanese Publishers Unite Against Manga Scan Sites", well, it was only a matter of time, I suppose.
Old 2010-06-09, 09:13

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

As I understood it, they took action because of the prevalence of sites where you can easily read/download the scanlations. I seriously doubt they'd be making that much effort if distribution was only through say P2P or IRC channels...
Old 2010-06-09, 12:17
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

Yeah, it'll obviously have no effect on the groups themselves, just the dime-a-dozen "READ MANGA ONLINE" sites that have been popping up like weeds recently - and even then, there will be a lot of them who don't care to comply with any efforts taken against them.

Same ol', same ol'.
Old 2010-06-10, 07:49

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

http://products.web-giga.com/jinki/
I was hoping for some Team Baldrhead action here, but oh well <_<;
Old 2010-06-10, 14:40
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

The anime sucked anyway.
Old 2010-06-11, 18:42
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asceai View Post
There's no lolification of visualart's/key. Kud Wafter is not exactly a 'representative work'. Although I didn't think making Kud, who was already pretty loli, even more loli was really necessary.
To follow on with this, I really don't see why people are saying Rewrite's characters are loli in nature too. O_o
Old 2010-06-15, 01:59
Posts way too much

steins;gate has been delayed to August
and it's also going to come with drm!
Old 2010-06-15, 05:20
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asceai View Post
steins;gate has been delayed to August
and it's also going to come with drm!
They'll crack it eventually :/
;-; for the delay though. My July is ruined.
Old 2010-06-15, 06:17
Obsessive

ranting:

the delay is because they wish not to be left behind by the western game industry in regards to 3D. In the case of eroge, they are going to fire the artiest and instead hire a photographer to take pictures of 3D modules in cosplay (they will be very very VERY heavily photoshopped). This way they will add 3D support to the eroge as well as add some protecting to themselves (the label "all girls are over 18" will have more weight).

P.S. the above is the failed attempt at a joke, for those who still want to know why was the title delayed, the real reason is: They are going to add KINECT support to the title so that the erogamer might have *cough* better *cough* interaction *cough* with the heroine during the ero scenes. The support was planned earlier, but Microsoft haven't added the required support required by the eroge developers. The KINECT need to be able to realize that the erogamer is naked, and recognized the condition of the erogamer's... err... manhood(?). Until such time that Microsoft add this support to the KINECT, no otaku is going to ask a miko to bless the device and pray to its success.

P.S.S. yes, I had too much coffee today
Old 2010-06-15, 08:15
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
P.S. the above is the failed attempt at a joke, for those who still want to know why was the title delayed, the real reason is: They are going to add KINECT support to the title so that the erogamer might have *cough* better *cough* interaction *cough* with the heroine during the ero scenes. The support was planned earlier, but Microsoft haven't added the required support required by the