gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #751  
Old 2011-03-03, 15:31
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

They secured one of them, not necessarily both of them.
  #752  
Old 2011-03-04, 16:19
VDZ's Avatar
VDZ VDZ is offline
Local
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 101
Send a message via MSN to VDZ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
They secured one of them, not necessarily both of them.
Considering it's the same developer AND the same translator, getting one of them is practically the same as getting both of them. The only reason not to have both of them is if either the developer or MG isn't sure whether it will sell well enough and wait for Kara no Shoujo's results.
  #753  
Old 2011-03-05, 05:09
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDZ View Post
Considering it's the same developer AND the same translator, getting one of them is practically the same as getting both of them. The only reason not to have both of them is if either the developer or MG isn't sure whether it will sell well enough and wait for Kara no Shoujo's results.
Surely they would release Cartagra first, as the (kind of) prequel.
  #754  
Old 2011-03-05, 08:38
izmosmolnar's Avatar
izmosmolnar izmosmolnar is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 41
Default

No, they won't. No one, not even we know what'll happen with Cartagra, there's no use speculating about it so please refrain of that.
__________________

Last edited by izmosmolnar; 2011-03-05 at 08:41.
  #755  
Old 2011-03-05, 10:33
VDZ's Avatar
VDZ VDZ is offline
Local
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 101
Send a message via MSN to VDZ
Default

You can't ask people to stop speculating. Speculation exists precisely because there's limited information available.
  #756  
Old 2011-03-05, 16:32
fujifruit's Avatar
fujifruit fujifruit is offline
Obsessive
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by izmosmolnar View Post
No, they won't. No one, not even we know what'll happen with Cartagra, there's no use speculating about it so please refrain of that.
Sure boss ;_;!
__________________
Air freshener.
  #757  
Old 2011-03-05, 17:22
Serke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by izmosmolnar View Post
No, they won't. No one, not even we know what'll happen with Cartagra
Still no news? That's regrettable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by izmosmolnar View Post
there's no use speculating about it so please refrain of that.
I fail to understand why you're so defensive. I see no harm in letting people speculate all they want as long as everyone understands that it's just speculations, nothing more.
  #758  
Old 2011-03-05, 17:25
Moogy's Avatar
Moogy Moogy is offline
Obsessive
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: #tlwiki@irc.rizon.net
Posts: 430
Send a message via AIM to Moogy
Default

because people are idiots and start posting speculation as fact

it's best to not even discuss it at all, it will just invite further misinformation

in other words, be good little boys and wait
  #759  
Old 2011-03-05, 17:54
Serke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The problem is that you can't force people to stop speculating no matter how nicely and politely you ask them to shut up. And if you keep pressing and insisting it'll ultimately only make matters worse - you'll likely end up with a bunch of wild conspiracy theories explaining why people aren't even allowed to speculate. It's in human nature and I doubt you can change it.
  #760  
Old 2011-03-05, 18:28
fujifruit's Avatar
fujifruit fujifruit is offline
Obsessive
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
because people are idiots and start posting speculation as fact

it's best to not even discuss it at all, it will just invite further misinformation

in other words, be good little boys and wait
http://amaterasu.is.moelicious.be/fo...16896#msg16896

HERP DE DERP.

"Kara no Shoujo and Cartagra were licensed by MangaGamer, bro.

Also, the delay with Demonbane is on Nitro+'s end, not JAST's - Osadai is going to be released before Demonbane, in all likelihood."
__________________
Air freshener.
  #761  
Old 2011-03-05, 20:24
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujifruit View Post
"Kara no Shoujo and Cartagra were licensed by MangaGamer, bro."
past events have demonstrated that something being licensed by mangagamer can no longer be taken as a guarantee that they will release it promptly or at all
  #762  
Old 2011-03-06, 03:27
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy
Kara no Shoujo and Cartagra were licensed by MangaGamer, bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy
Osadai is going to be released before Demonbane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy
people are idiots and start posting speculation as fact
Point proven. Moogy shows us Moogy is an idiot.
  #