gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2005-12-05, 12:45
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Talbain
Default Vacant Consumerism! I summon thee!

Hehe. Anyways, what are some of your holiday wishes, as far as the holiday season goes? Personally I don't really have anything I want, other than a hug and maybe some new headphones. (My old ones have been broken for over a month now, though I don't really mind having or not having them. =/)
Old 2005-12-05, 16:27
Obsessive

Send a message via ICQ to Shii

I want Santa Fuuka to drop English-language <abbr title="Leaf/Key">hakagi</abbr> games from Heaven... but according to the wish list I have compiled over the last few months, I will settle for Gunslinger Girl, The Dictionary of Imaginary Places, Borges, and Nag Hammadi and Manichaean Studies: Manichaeism in Central Asia and China (Brill Academic Publishers, 1998).
Old 2005-12-05, 18:28
Regular

I would, if I could afford it, want Gunslinger Girl DVD set, a full IVE Sound (including all of the remixes and the techno branch) cds/dvds...etc set , a new more powerful computer (had this one for 4 or so years and the upgraded graphics card looks like its melting :P) and a complete Latin grammar guide with testing cds.

Edit: Are you sure Zalas? $2000 is in US$ or Yen? But I already own ~300 songs already... This is going to be bad.... T-T
Edit2: My counting skill (while typing) need more work...
Old 2005-12-05, 21:06

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

A full I've Sound set would be ridiculously expensive... Considering around 400 songs, at a cheap $2 a pop (that's about how much you pay on the compilation albums, which is cheaper than the singles and game osts you would have to buy) would be $800, and that doesn't include all the different versions of the songs, like karaoke, instrumental, short, album mix, etc. Realistically, it might be on the order of $2000 or more.

All I really want for Christmas is to have more time to work on my hobbies <_< >_> And maybe for this research I'm stuck on to come through as an early present.
Old 2005-12-06, 00:57

To heart x rated comes out in 3 days, what else can a person owning a computer want?
Old 2005-12-06, 01:32
STaNLI

Free time -_-

So much homework, coursework, university visits & interviews, then exams after christmas; no blocks of several hours free like I need to get a decent amount of work done on my own projects :(
Old 2005-12-06, 07:01
Obsessive

A 1/10 working scale model of the 'Fat Man' atom bomb.

That, and the Tsukihime English patch, Tsukihime Artbook from Japan, the Iriya no Sora UFO No Natsu artbook, both volumes of Kara no Kyokai(I don't speak/read Japanese, but to hell with that impediment.), a turducken, a DVD of the Fate/Stay Night anime, new HDD/sound card/graphics card/motherboard, a shotgun, USD$500, a tablet, another Logitech MX1000, Central Airconditioning, a wireless router and card and probably a ate/Stay Night pack.

And world peace. For at least a month.
Kunisaki Yukito is a flooging pervert. He makes a mother finger her daughter to get off his sick kicks, have two sisters paizuri his cock while slobbering all over it, and he raped another in the rain. From Behind. I bet he assreamed the ghostly loli too.
Old 2005-12-06, 07:19
Ex-boss

Eternal youth, infinite riches, and the love of the most beautiful woman who has ever lived? No, wait, I'm sure there'd be a catch in the fine print somewhere...

Ah well, back to plan B: manga, shosetsu, an upgrade for poor aged Cynewulf, and a firm release date for Little Busters. ^_^
Old 2005-12-06, 16:15
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Talbain

I think if I had one wish, it'd be that I could understand and speak every language fluently. Or of course, to have a Goddess like Belldandy from Ah My Goddess. :)
Old 2005-12-06, 16:20
Regular

Lots of English patches for various games or preferably a miracle device to somehow insert an understanding of all languages into someones mind.

Failing those, something towards a nice motherboard, processor and RAM would be good.

I'd ask for world peace too, but I doubt it'd last that whole month.
Old 2005-12-06, 17:22
Visitor

Send a message via AIM to flaaffy

...to get better at Japanese so i can play some of the games i've downloaded recently and so that i can buy some of the non-free games i want without worrying about giving up on them?

More maaaanga. A laptop. Kanon standard edition for all age to be in stock so i can buuuuuy it. More green tea.

I'm expensive. .___.
Old 2005-12-06, 18:23
Local

Kyoto Animation to animate the Planetarian Movie along with a CLANNAD anime.

And let it be released here in my local theaters subtitled.