gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2008-02-15, 23:50
Regular

Default 2 questions about the ending of Air TV(spoilers)

I hope this is ok to post here since I figured that more people will know about Air than other sites.

I just recently finished Air again (bought the DVDs, great dubs) and a few questions popped up.

1. when Yukito became a crow, that means that he didn't leave any sons/daughters right? So how can his lineage continue and help Kana?

2. This pretty much confuses the heck out of me but at the very end of episode 12, the boy said something that took pity of Yukito and Mizusu and knew things about the girl that he was hanging out. What is he?

3. Unreleated question but is there a good fan/official site for the Key series? There is a good Type-Moon site but no Key site...

Air came out around 05 and there was a lot of discussions about Air. It's been more than 2 years now so hopefully someone can remember these answers. Thanks.
Old 2008-02-16, 00:06
Obsessive

He helped, once and for all.

The future?

Haeleth Gemot is sort of a Kanon site, isn't it?
Old 2008-02-16, 23:44
Regular

1. So basically the curse has been broken?

2. I figured but still, that boy is more than meets the eye?
Old 2008-02-17, 05:44

I haven't seen the series in years, but I think I remember my impressions well enough, so...

1. Vg frrzf gung jnl, lrf.

2. Nf V erpnyy, V nffhzrq gung obl ng gur raq jnf Lhxvgb naq gur xvq jvgu uvz jnf cebonoyl Zvfhmh. Lrg zber ervapneangvba, ohg svanyyl vagb guvatf gung qvqa'g unir gb qrny jvgu phefrf.

Probably unnecessary to encode that, but there you go.
Old 2008-02-18, 02:21
Regular

Ah ok, well that cleared things up a bit.

Just one little detail I remember about breaking the curse...

Didn't Sora/Yukito flew in the air to find the girl in the sky which means that the curse hasn't been broken?