gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2007-11-06, 10:00
Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu

I'll meet you at the airport, and even give you a lift to whatever destination you want. Give me an PM on the details.
Old 2007-11-06, 10:29
dsp2003

T_______T Why there's no such a thing like a teleport?
Quote:
Kemerovo: a city in South Russia
Old 2007-11-07, 02:55
kouryuu

oh, Teleport exists. It's just that it's a 5th level spell, so only mages of level 9 or higher can cast it. Unfortunately the highest level wizard in the world is only level 1.
Old 2007-11-07, 20:56
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to JRaiKetchum Send a message via Yahoo to JRaiKetchum

It's been confirmed, I will be coming to the event! I've already booked the plane and hotel! Now just to wait ^^

Ja, ne
-Rai
Old 2007-11-07, 21:50
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRaiKetchum View Post
Konnichi wa minna

Looks as if I will possibly be attending after all ^^ Luckily it's right at the start of my Thanksgiving break and away from any family gatherings I have to go to ;)

My parents are gonna agree to giving me money so I can get a plane and hotel for the weekend! :D The only thing my mother's worried about is it's my first trip alone and wants to know if anyone will be able to meet me when I get to Seattle ...I'm 21 going on 22 in a month and a week and she's worried about me traveling by myself -_-; uguu~

Ja, ne
-Rai
When are you arriving/leaving? Class is boring.
Old 2007-11-07, 21:55
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to JRaiKetchum Send a message via Yahoo to JRaiKetchum

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawatoriShinji View Post
When are you arriving/leaving? Class is boring.
Arriving: 2:30 PM Friday
Leaving: 6:45 AM Sunday since I've got a concert to go to with my family on the 20th.

And as an added bonus... I get to start my break early because of a morning flight XD

-Rai
Old 2007-11-09, 14:10
Plastic

Wow how lucky! btw im new here so hi everyone. I'm going home from college for the break and Seattle/bellvue is only like 30mins away from where i live. I actually might go but i have a question. How many people will be going and what is the expected age of the people attending? I only turned 18 this year and i don't want to go if everyone is going to be 30+yr old since ill just probably be a nuisance.

EDIT: Ah this is off topic but does anyone know where i can get a walkthrough of Nursery Rhyme? My friend gave me a few games to play but my japanese is poor. I'm barely understanding it using agth and my high school japanese classes.

Last edited by Plastic; 2007-11-09 at 14:17.
Old 2007-11-09, 17:11
Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu

So far, the age range is looking like 18-24 and six or seven people coming..., so it should be fine ^^.
Old 2007-11-09, 18:11
Plastic

okay, im returning home on the friday night before break (its going to be a loooong drive). I'm still not sure 100% if i can make it but i guess you can count me in.
Old 2007-11-10, 18:37
Taka

I plan to show up... I'm just scared of meeting someone I know there ^^;
Old 2007-11-12, 01:03
Plastic

This is just a suggestion from me but after the meetup i think that going to Gameworks ( an arcade/bar in seattle) is a pretty good idea. Anyone interested in going with me? Of course this is optional and not really part of the meetup but i think going in a group is alot more fun. I used to go there to play initial D and fighting games all the time. Yes, they also have a wide selection of benami games(DDR, guitar/drum freaks, pop n music, etc. It's open to everyone before 10pm but after 10 you have to be 18 or over to stay. The place closes at 1am for all those nocturnal people.

Also if im going i can provide rides as long as its in the united states. Hahaha i was joking ( yeah my jokes are terrible). But ill give rides to ppl who lives fairly close to seattle or my home.

EDIT: im more interested if theres gonna be food ans what we are eating for dinner :3

Last edited by Plastic; 2007-11-12 at 01:07.
Old 2007-11-13, 09:49

man, I would totally go to this, except I'm already helping to organize a video game tournament on the exact same day, in Vancouver BC (only two hours away). such a shame T_T

hope there's another one in the near future!