gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2006-02-13, 20:11
Staff

Oh, I have a whole load of games that I have to get to, sitting on a stack on top of my PS2, most of them Bemani:
  • Kingdom Hearts II
  • pop'n music 9
  • pop'n music 6
  • pop'n music 5
  • DDR 4thMIX
  • beatmania 6thMIX+CORE REMIX

edit AetherParadigm: Guitar Hero kicks so much butt. <3
Old 2006-02-13, 22:42
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by gp32
R-Type Delta. R-Type Final. Gradius V.

(Our hospital's call room has a PS2 ...)
You should really swap in some Silpheed or (shudder) Castle Shikigami 2, maybe import some Cave shooters. Too many horizontal shmups at the same time aren't good for you, you know.
Old 2006-02-14, 03:55

Mostly SimCity 4 on PC-Side and Dragon Quest VIII on PS2.
*Waiting for Galactic Civilizations 2"
Old 2006-02-14, 04:57
Local

Send a message via MSN to neo-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouryuu
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo-kun
im currently playing FF XI :D
...I'm sorry. Has it consumed your entire life yet?
I played that geame for a while... quit after spending two months floating back and forth between level 13/14 RDM. It was then that i realized it had taken me a year to get to that point and i decided to quit.
lol, nope not yet, just started a few days ago
Old 2006-02-14, 07:20
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatSaintLouis
Quote:
Originally Posted by gp32
R-Type Delta. R-Type Final. Gradius V.

(Our hospital's call room has a PS2 ...)
You should really swap in some Silpheed or (shudder) Castle Shikigami 2, maybe import some Cave shooters. Too many horizontal shmups at the same time aren't good for you, you know.
That's why you pop in Ikaruga.

But only if you want to see grown men suffer at the harsh difficulty of the game.
Old 2006-02-14, 10:32
Regular

Just finished playing Memories Off sorekara and now looking for another galge to play, maybe I'll replay Sakura Taisen 3
Old 2006-02-14, 18:19
Local

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
CounterStrike 1.6 (although I suck. bad.)

Waiting for Kingdom Hearts II and Dirge of Cerberus.
Old 2006-02-14, 22:06
GLACIER

Neverwinter Nights:
Overall, the single-player game isn't as bad as I feared it would be. The combat mechanics are as clunky and simplistic as critics say. However, I do like the user interface, campaign universe, and side quests so far. Some of the fan modules are quite impressive too.

Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30:
I haven't played enough of this yet, but it's promising so far, despite some awkward weapons modeling.

Divine Divinity:
Mediocre in most respects. Some players hyped this as a latter-day Ultima VII, but it's a lot closer to Siege of Avalon than anything (boring universe, generic dialogue and quests, shallow/dull gameplay). To me, it seems that item manipulation is the only thing DD and U7 share in common....

Console games bore me these days. With the exception of Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song, I haven't been overly impressed with anything released over the past four years. Nonetheless, I'm still looking forward to Final Fantasy XII (really crossing my fingers here, given the project's troubled development) and Front Mission 5.

As for PC games, they're continuing to flounder at retail :(
Selection is rather slim now, but I'm eager to see how the PC versions of Bioshock and TES4: Oblivion turn out.
Old 2006-02-14, 23:25
Maurlet

I'm currently playing Ever 17, is one of the best that I have played!
Glad that I bought It even if it costed me $70! (for all the shipping costs to my country)

I am really glad to play an important AVG, and because I'm a big fan of KIDs Memories Off series, even if I only understand a little japanese.
I really heard a lot of good comments about infinity series, and it has already fullfiled my spectations.

I really recommend to anybody to buy it and support this company, maybe they get to publish more big name titles as this.

Playing Memories Off 2nd too, but I only understand like 30% or more of the text
Old 2006-02-15, 02:36
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritsnare
That's why you pop in Ikaruga.

But only if you want to see grown men suffer at the harsh difficulty of the game.
Too true. I'm to the point where I can reach Chapter 4 on one credit - on Easy. Beyond that, I'm glad to have my reserves. I've tried Normal a few times and usually make Chapter 3 with no problem. Hard I never touch, though.

But he did say they just had a PS2, which I why I left Ikaruga off. Even though it seems like a sin that the game didn't find a port on the most popular of current-gen consoles...
Old 2006-02-15, 02:43
mr.aufziehvogel

fire emblem (gamecube)
Old 2006-02-15, 02:58
Regular

Legends of Eternia, for the trips between college and home.
Monster Rancher 4, because I was getting bored of games that are mostly about killing things and Civ IV is better on multiplayer.