gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2006-11-21, 04:33

Default News on Wind and DCPC?

Hello.
Although I'm quite aware these things take quite a lot of time, I'm particularly curious about two translation patches:

Wind:
Yeah, I know, but I'm just curious. Gipface said the other members of NNL would release the "A" build as it was if he didn't manage to craft a new patch in time. I don't want to sound pessimistic, but I think it might be time to consider just releasing it and get it done with. Just thought about this game because I was thinking of getting a new batch from Himeya.

DCPC:
I'm actually playing this game right now, AGTH is saving me a lot of kanji lookup, but if the translator was to release a new partial patch, I'd definitely avoid the routes he plans on translating, just to save brain cells.

I hope I didn't sound too much like a parasite. =P
And congratulations to all altogether participants. I might participate next year if I'm not too busy with job and kids (and refine my moonspeak grasp).
Old 2006-11-21, 04:47
jebbito

I haven't seen the guy translating DCPC in a while actually... I miss him.
Old 2006-11-21, 05:12
Regular

Default Re: News on Wind and DCPC?

Quote:
DCPC:
I'm actually playing this game right now, AGTH is saving me a lot of kanji lookup, but if the translator was to release a new partial patch, I'd definitely avoid the routes he plans on translating, just to save brain cells.
There is a partial patch, unless you mean more than that. The patch has Kotori, Kudo, Alice and part of Tamaki. He's still working on Tamaki at the moment, and then should be doing either Mako or Moe. I don't think he plans to ever do everyone though. Which means no Miharu for me :( Either way, most of the updates go into the DCPC thread on animesuki
Old 2006-11-21, 05:19
Obsessive

At the moment Haeleth does not allow discussion of unofficial translation patches of commercial games. Please continue this conversation elsewhere, or wait for a change or rules.
Old 2006-11-21, 06:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Message
At the moment Haeleth does not allow discussion of unofficial translation patches of commercial games. Please continue this conversation elsewhere, or wait for a change or rules.
No problem. Where would be a good place?
Old 2006-11-21, 08:05
Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu

Uhmm... you could temporarily have your discussion at VisualNew's forum, but that will be destoryed by the end of the week and replaced with the Gemot (this forum) (and so it is only a temporary solution). Once that occurs, then you will be allowed to talk about those translations here. But until the url says forums.visualnews.net, please refrain from talking about unauthorized translations.
Old 2006-11-21, 09:50
Ex-boss

We'd better hurry up and get that transition made - this is a very silly situation. Sorry to everyone who is finding things confusing. ^^
Old 2006-11-21, 10:25
Obsessive

Once you see the humour of it, it's actually not so bad. ;____;
Old 2006-11-21, 10:41
Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu

I'm out of a computer till this Friday! T__T
Old 2006-11-27, 09:09

Hi!

Now that the forum's been migrated, I was hoping we could resume discussion.

Something about Mako's route in DCPC, which I finished last week with my weak japanese (heavy spoilers):
Vf vg zr be Znxb'f ebhgr vf whfg cynva fghcvq? V zrna, gurl orpbzr "shev"/snxr ybiref orpnhfr fbzrbar vf fgnyxvat Znxb naq fraqvat ure ybir yrggref. Jryy, bs pbhefr gung'f rivqragyl whfg na rkphfr, ohg fgvyy...
Ng yrnfg vg qbrfa'g unir nalguvat fhcreangheny yvxr gur bgure ebhgrf.

I'm more worried about Wind, actually, because it's a pain to translate (I SERIOUSLY admire the translators now that I tried my hand at its redundance).

Live happily!