gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2011-08-24, 05:31
Local

Still alive, getting there very slowly, swamped by real life.
Old 2011-08-29, 07:28
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Kealdrea

Using the 35% patch right now and planning to go through the rest of the game by myself with a dictionary. :3 I'm really enjoying it so far, so thank you for all your hard work.
Old 2011-09-02, 14:22

Hey Conman, being that its been 7 months since alpha 3 was released i was just wondering if their is any idea when the next patch is going to be released with the twins and karins routes as well as all missing text from the other characters paths (Tamaki's H scene for example) I dont want to seem like a nagging hasle being that i make mods myself and understand that in order for them to be decent a lot of time has to be put into them as is being done with this translation, just wondering how much editing to Karin's and the twin's routes has been completed and what sought of timeframe the next patch will be released in, if you know yourself that is :P thanks again for a great translation, keep up the good work.
Old 2011-09-09, 05:55
Visitor

Hi, guys! About the very slow transitions, my guess is that when the game first installed, the transition speed is not set so that's why it's so slow.

And yeah, to fix this, select the second menu from the menubar at the top and then go down to the second option (effect speed). Now choose the transition speed you want. The top is the fastest while the bottom is the slowest.

And about the in-game movie won't play problem, select the second menu from menubar and go down to the second last option and then un-tick the last option (use overlay). The movie should play fine now.....well, at least it works for me :D

Someone might've already said all of these but I'm posting it anyway.

By the way, I love the fully animated opening of this game. All the characters are so cute XD

Thank you for translating this, really, thank you XD
Old 2011-09-21, 01:39

Think this project is dead...
Old 2011-09-21, 05:34
mthorton

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSaberxX View Post
Nah mate, this has been going along for a long while now. Just got to have patience.
Old 2011-09-21, 22:26
SagittaMagica

Quote:
Not really, To Heart 2 will become the DNF of VN/Eroges :p
Old 2011-09-23, 09:00
Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSaberxX View Post
No, man. It's just that there's only one translator so it's kinda slow. So, no, it's not dead.
Old 2011-09-23, 14:32
Unregistered

Which raises the question, how many translators should there be on an average-sized VN, do you think? I was wondering how many co-translators is too many? Too few?
Old 2011-09-24, 06:01
Regular

Many people think that two is already one too much.

http://7nightstranslations.wordpress.com/ - VN reviews and stuff
Old 2011-09-25, 10:09
Unregistered

Unsure if it's my pc, windows 7 or something else, but i start to get untranslated text from day 4, it gradually increases, day 7 is fully japanese. Anyone else get this?
Old 2011-09-25, 22:55
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Unsure if it's my pc, windows 7 or something else, but i start to get untranslated text from day 4, it gradually increases, day 7 is fully japanese. Anyone else get this?
An unfinished translation... yep, definitely must be your pc
Old 2011-09-26, 02:34
Unregistered

Id think it would be just cuz of the unfinished translation if it would make sense, which it doesnt, considering the first few days are translated, then u get a sudden non-translated part, but supposedly the 4 routes that follow ARE translated.