gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2010-09-04, 09:29
Regular

Default Symphonic Rain sidestories

Hello,
I've just finished Symphonic Rain (and loved it), and now was interested in the sidestories. I read the two already translated, and was wondering if there are still plans to translate the remaining, or if it could be considered dropped. But more interested was in getting the ones in the Popular Edition. Does anyone knows if there's somewhere you can get them besides buying the whole game?
Thanks.

http://7nightstranslations.wordpress.com/ - VN reviews and stuff
Old 2010-09-04, 11:06
Regular

Phar, the translator already has all 7 sidestories (ergo even the ones from the Popular Edition) in raw text format but they are long, and he's actively working on his next project (YU-NO) now, (as a matter of fact he progressed splendidly this summer and I can't stress the fact just how valuable he's been to us).
It's not dropped at all, afaik completing them are still part of Phar's plans, however they are not the only stuff he has ongoing now so please be patient. If you can read japanese, then I uploaded all 7 sidestories in raw format in the sidestory page.
Old 2010-09-04, 14:25
Regular

Thanks for the answer; I only wanted to know. I'm very grateful to Phar, and, well, I think that YU-NO has rightfully priority over the sidestories. Thanks also for the raws; I'll be (trying) to read them (or maybe I'll wait for Phar to translate them).

http://7nightstranslations.wordpress.com/ - VN reviews and stuff
Old 2010-09-05, 23:56
Regular

Wow, I had no idea there were any sidestories. I loved Symphonic Rain so it's good to hear these are being translated. Thanks.
Old 2010-09-06, 02:51
Unregistered

Hey u guys, what system locale are u using for the english patch?

My textbox screen is blank the moment I finished patching the game is blank. I really want to play this so I need some help.
Old 2010-09-06, 04:03
Regular

http://vndb.org/t561